Diet coke Watch

ellingham
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by woozeybear)
Yeah I get that..I guess I just don't see the fascination by I guess it's a sorta competition and makes you feel better about yourself so good on you
Nope no competition, i started because i was extremely light for my age and it was getting harder and harder to play football against people 3 years older than me who had about 3-4 stone over me. So i decided to get into bodybuilding and it has now turned into something i love, i am intrigued by the nutrition aspect and always learning new ways to train and improve my physique.

(bit of a life story there...)
LonelySoul193
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I love fizzy drinks generally, and I swear I'm in some way addicted to cola I bet that cocaine is still in there...

But yeah, it doesn't do much good for your teeth, that's all I know! My dentist has warned that my slight teeth erosion is the fault of acidic drinks... And I never drunk THAT much anyway. Maybe my teeth enamel are just a bunch of failures
Kaylaleigh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've drunk it all my life; I was never aloud the sugar one. Even though my mum always drank it, not for the kids

Anyway, only bad affect it had on my was my teeth. Lots of fillings and probably more to come. I try to limit my intake now. I don't believe the scare stories about the sweetners. You would have to drink a heck of a lot for the over hyped negative impacts of them to have even a slight effect.
thenewromance1234
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Kaylaleigh)
I've drunk it all my life; I was never aloud the sugar one. Even though my mum always drank it, not for the kids

Anyway, only bad affect it had on my was my teeth. Lots of fillings and probably more to come. I try to limit my intake now. I don't believe the scare stories about the sweetners. You would have to drink a heck of a lot for the over hyped negative impacts of them to have even a slight effect.
It's weird - all of my fillings were when I was younger and didn't really drink fizzy drinks, between the ages of 7 and 10 really. Now I drink multiple cans a day and my teeth are in better condition than ever. Haven't had a filling in a decade really.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1459)
79.6%
Leave (374)
20.4%

Watched Threads