Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rahl)
    Considering I smashed the IB, do I get free money from the Chem dept too? =D
    Who knows

They're giving money out at the end of the first term so we'll know then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rahl)
    A couple of my friends who did the IB got it last year too.
    They held a little presentation thing in the Ramphal building, in November, with free wine and snacks haha.
    Got given a certificate and cheque for £500

ReputationRep:
    So, introductory lecture at 9am on monday, and a maths test in the first week. I should have taken an arts subject :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rahl)
    So put it in your goddamn sig and show the world your mad skillz..

(I've told you to do this before, 42 doesn't come easy).

Expect the entry standards (UCAS points) for Warwick Chem to skyrocket come next year's league tables.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Focus08)
    So put it in your goddamn sig and show the world your mad skillz..

(I've told you to do this before, 42 doesn't come easy).

Expect the entry standards (UCAS points) for Warwick Chem to skyrocket come next year's league tables.

haha, happy now?

Why would they do that? I thought they were a bit lower this year?

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I'm doing MChem.

(Original post by tommy5x)
    So, introductory lecture at 9am on monday, and a maths test in the first week. I should have taken an arts subject :P
    Although we have 9am lectures most days the arts lot probably have lots of extra reading to do... and a challenge is always good! :P

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I'm happy with either, but I think I'm more useful to people as a chemist than a philosopher ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Everybody got the chem welcome letter?

ReputationRep:
    The one that came with the booklist? Yep.

ReputationRep:
    Just registered my modules. Appareantly personalised timetables will be up tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piszczel)
    Just registered my modules. Appareantly personalised timetables will be up tomorrow.
    I thought since all our modules are core modules we didn't need to register :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhups)
    I thought since all our modules are core modules we didn't need to register :confused:
    I would also like to know :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhups)
    I thought that too; this morning I was having a look at my.warwick, and the module registration was there, so I clicked on it, and what it is basically is confirming that you want the core modules. So even though they're core you still have to register them.

ReputationRep:
    Personal timetables tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    I thought that too; this morning I was having a look at my.warwick, and the module registration was there, so I clicked on it, and what it is basically is confirming that you want the core modules. So even though they're core you still have to register them.
    Where is it in my.warwick?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnator)
    Where is it in my.warwick?
    Login, go My Student Records --> My Data

And then select Module Registration from the menu on the left.

ReputationRep:
    Do we need to click select final decision to confirm the module registration, since it is core.

ReputationRep:
    What's this business with the 1 unusual option choice? I quite fancy having a language module, but will I be allowed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rahl)
    What's this business with the 1 unusual option choice? I quite fancy having a language module, but will I be allowed?
    I think you have to pay something like £200 for it.

ReputationRep:
    I think you have to pay something like £200 for it.
    what.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.