If you don't have enemies.... Watch

jammiedodger88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't like use the word enemies, I have people I don't consider friends though!
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
There are people from school who dislike me for no good reason, just because they are *****y like that, so I suppose anyone can gain "enemies" without really doing anything :dontknow:. If you don't have any enemies at all then you must be really lucky or something.
JW92
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Pinkaddiction23)
I'm actually a very nice person. I'm always nice and pleasant to people unless they give me reason not to be.

The people from school which I hate with a passion, were chavs, bullies, people who tried to make my life hell. Just because I worked hard in school. I think I have good enough reason to hate them.

People from college who I hate/can't stand, are people who have been downright rude and unfriendly towards me from no cause at all.

Enemies from my family? My mother abandoned me when I was 6 years old, needless to say, her and the the rest of her family is very much hated. Some of my half of the family were downright disrespectful to my Grandad for no apparant reason, unfortunately he died a few weeks ago, and they didn't bat an eyelid. I can't stand them, and to be honest, i'll hate them until the day they die.

So tell me, would you be nice to people like that? Don't judge me before you know me ok?

Oh an important point aswell, these people I hate, I don't go out of my way to tell them. I'll be civil if need be, but that doesn't mean I can't secretly hate them. So just to clarify a point, I don't have any problem with anyone, until they give me reason to, and I don't forgive easily.
Cool story bro :top:
Goodkat
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Only pussies don't have an enemies list.
IQ Test
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't have enemies, just people who I have no respect for. Maybe you're the same?
SouthernFreerider
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
im too relaxed to have enemies.
skids
Report 8 years ago
Never had any enemies all through school and uni, but yes, I am nice and easy going.

Having enemies and hating people is pointless and takes up too much energy.

I do however have a few silly people from school that hate me just for who I am, but I never see them.
Also have quite a lot of people who don't like me because they think I'm unfriendly because I'm/was shy when I met them. about this one, some of them are lovely people.
Advanced Subsidiary
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The only people that have enimies are mainly girls are loudmouth guys.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1388)
79.59%
Leave (356)
20.41%

Watched Threads