(Original post by vin)
Bleachtards :pierre:
I'm not the only one that loves Bleach, but I probably am the worst :p:
Bobifier
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If a large group of users could be persuaded to repeatedly post the message "I hate bleach", the thread would eventually be closed because of spam and there would be a high probability that the last poster hated bleach, thus negating the original point of the thread. It's probably not going to happen, but it would be amusing if it did.
caroline147
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My boyfriend has just made me watch a couple of episodes, it's hilarious in a really weird way :p:
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have OCD so naturally I love bleach.
Tha_Black_Shinobi
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I used to watch it. I am gonna go with the general consensus and say it got a bit dead after the soul society arc. Was tolled to skip the filler Bount arc and went straight to the arrancar arc but lost interest after that and never finished it. I think the problem was Ichigo became too powerful too quickly. By the second arc he was basically destroying every Shinigami in soul society even the top dons like byakuya. I guess because of that it was bound to peak too early
innerhollow
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by yoyo462001)
Have any of you watched Deathnote? After watching this my expectations of anime have shot up.
Death Note is incredible. Its levelled with intricacy and plot twists that totally capture you. I'm just up to episode 17, and I think it's a groundbreaking show really.
Mm_Minty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've only ever seen one episode, but it made my year.
It was the funniest effing thing I'd seen in ages XD
It's on my to-do list.
Laurawhitters
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i bleach my teath
Sakujo
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Laurawhitters)
i bleach my teath
You should bleach your face while you're at it :yy:
innerhollow
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well, yes, you can kind of tell from my username and avatar that I like Bleach

That said, my enjoyment for Bleach has declined somewhat since the creation of my TSR account. I felt the first season was actually quite deep and haunting. Soul Society arc indicated a very dramatic change in mood for the show, but it was for the better, and the Soul Society was extremely thrilling and immersing. I was completley captured by the excitement of all these lieutenant and captain fights and the growing mystery surrounding Aizen/Ichimaru and Rukia's execution. Of course Ichigo's power growth was nothing short of stupidly ridiculous, but that didn't detract from my enjoyment of the season TOO much.

The Arrancar arc was still enjoyable in its own way, but lacked the appeal of previous seasons. Grimmjow and Ulquiorra were the only Espada that were given any real airtime on the show, though they were by far the two best Arrancar. Then, the show proceeded to kill off every single last Arrancar in progressively more pathetic fashions. Seriously, they were bigged up to be this immensely powerful force, and each and every last one of them eventually dies, with no Soul Reaper casulaties.

Zanpakuto Unknown Tales though has to be the only filler which I actually preferred to the canon seasons that came before it. With the exception of the Allon fight, Fake Karakura Town arc was mostly quite awful.
Bslforever
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by innerhollow)
Well, yes, you can kind of tell from my username and avatar that I like Bleach

That said, my enjoyment for Bleach has declined somewhat since the creation of my TSR account. I felt the first season was actually quite deep and haunting. Soul Society arc indicated a very dramatic change in mood for the show, but it was for the better, and the Soul Society was extremely thrilling and immersing. I was completley captured by the excitement of all these lieutenant and captain fights and the growing mystery surrounding Aizen/Ichimaru and Rukia's execution. Of course Ichigo's power growth was nothing short of stupidly ridiculous, but that didn't detract from my enjoyment of the season TOO much.

The Arrancar arc was still enjoyable in its own way, but lacked the appeal of previous seasons. Grimmjow and Ulquiorra were the only Espada that were given any real airtime on the show, though they were by far the two best Arrancar. Then, the show proceeded to kill off every single last Arrancar in progressively more pathetic fashions. Seriously, they were bigged up to be this immensely powerful force, and each and every last one of them eventually dies, with no Soul Reaper casulaties.

Zanpakuto Unknown Tales though has to be the only filler which I actually preferred to the canon seasons that came before it. With the exception of the Allon fight, Fake Karakura Town arc was mostly quite awful.
This is exactly how i feel. The Fake Karakura Town arc was so confusingly stupid i stopped watching. Maybe after exams i'll give it another try. The first few seasons were by far the ones that were worth watching.
Laurawhitters
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Sakujo)
You should bleach your face while you're at it :yy:
eh? why? im english
Sakujo
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
eh? why? im english
You look like a wotsit
Laurawhitters
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You look like a wotsit
and...? but i just realised this thread is on a bout a tv show woops. my bad. oh and suerly id just stop tanniing instead of bleaching my face :confused:
Sakujo
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
and...? but i just realised this thread is on a bout a tv show woops. my bad. oh and suerly id just stop tanniing instead of bleaching my face :confused:
:facepalm2:
yoyo462001
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by innerhollow)
Death Note is incredible. Its levelled with intricacy and plot twists that totally capture you. I'm just up to episode 17, and I think it's a groundbreaking show really.
It really is, its the only anime I've been able to show none anime lovers. Every single one has loved it to bits, and yeah your right its quite amazing with the story twists and such.
Sakujo
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by yoyo462001)
It really is, its the only anime I've been able to show none anime lovers. Every single one has loved it to bits, and yeah your right its quite amazing with the story twists and such.
I can't really find any anime like it.

I've only found Monster which is similar but not the same style.
yoyo462001
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

Code Geass is the closest, to some people its better.
crazygirl4521
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Jacker956)
Im also around that part as well
Bleach is the best
:woo: im winning
In terms of Anime wouldn't say its the best, there are to many clichés. However it does have a great storyline, for me death note is the best anime.
JChoudhry
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

CODE GEASS!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (130)
46.43%
Pro-humanity (150)
53.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise