Dispatches: Britain's Witch Children Watch

Atrixa
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I didn't find this as shocking as the female circumcision documentary that goes on in some cultures, but I was surprised it was going on here. I thought people would just think it was ********.
Kaykiie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
BARK in the name of Jesus!
Doughnuts!!
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Jackeeeee)
from what i know from me ma'n'pa the whole witchraft phenomena has always been around in Africa- its maybe just emerging in Britain because of the increased immigrant African population. Regardless of whatever word i used- its been prevalent for centuries.
Fair enough. Prevalent seems to be a better word for it.
FyreFight
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
As soon as I saw the thread title I knew right wing ********s such as yourself and Cesare would flock to it with your ignorant comments. I am pretty sure you will find more Nigerians in your average Russell Group uni than are involved in this sort of thing, but that wouldn't make very good viewing for Dispatches would it?:rolleyes:
I wasn't aware that going to university was a cultural import.
Tha_Black_Shinobi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by + polarity -)
I bet these nobs stink of shea butter :pierre:
alie. real donz only deal with cocoa butter
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by S.R)
WOT CHANNEL???
God TV.

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!? :teehee:
Tha_Black_Shinobi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by FyreFight)
I wasn't aware that going to university was a cultural import.
No but this sort of thing only occurs in a majority of the Nigerian community in London. So your opposition to multiculturalism with this as a basis is stupid. Just admit that you don't like the fact that there are black people in this country
Doughnuts!!
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I bet these nobs stink of shea butter :pierre:
:rofl:

You come out with some awesome stuff.

Illiterate fobs... :sigh:
Amanda_xo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Atrixa)
I didn't find this as shocking as the female circumcision documentary that goes on in some cultures, but I was surprised it was going on here. I thought people would just think it was ********.
Omg i've heard about female mutilation, did u see it recently and if so which channel was it on?
TsarinaMeg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Margaret Thatcher)
Is Britain turning into Africa or something?
:rofl: I don't think I've laughed this hard all week!
+ polarity -
Badges: 21
Report 8 years ago
I don't mind black people in this country. I just don't like freshies. And I wish they'd use English more often.
Eclectic Styles
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No, it's not. :sigh:

ikr? Africans are so stoopid :pierre:

:eyebrow:
*comes across post-- feels like being a basterd, ha ha ha ha...*

Africans are stupid.

While the rest of world was inventing, developing and producing ******* shikirates worth of technology, Africans were still pointing at each with spears and jumping up and down to voodoo rituals...

Oh shippican! ****! Africans can't do ****!

Non-Africans can do ****!

But mongrels be doin' it best...
h-star
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
alie. real donz only deal with cocoa butter
:rofl3:
Eclectic Styles
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by FyreFight)
If I have an opposition to multiculturalism, this isn't the basis of it.

It's a bit sad that you have to resort to labelling people as white supremacists btw, particularly when colour doesn't even come into it. A bit too keen to play the race card?
This is Shinobi. He's using it in the Oxford Dictionary sense (have a read of it, it's not a reality-based definition :rolleyes:).

Supremacism is something different and much more stronger/extreme than the context and sense you've used it, so be mindful of that...jus' saying. :dontknow:
Atrixa
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Amanda_xo)
Omg i've heard about female mutilation, did u see it recently and if so which channel was it on?
There was a documentary on ch4 i think, quite a long time ago. It was pretty nasty stuff
Sorani
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It was horrible stuff but, to be honest, I'm rarely shocked anymore when I hear about people with religious power over others using it for abusive reasons. Witchcraft in the modern age may be something more African, but white priests do enjoy their sexual abuse as well, it's having the power and no accountability. They all have people who'll protect them. I do agree that it should be made illegal to accuse children of witchcraft, though, it's vile.
German Jaime
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lets not get carried away with the issue of witchcraft.. Voodoo/Witchcraft does exist the thing is that most people are abusing it these days... Blacks were deeply involved in voodoo more than any other race but they have failed to enlighten themselves like other races have done... Europeans had this problem in the past but through technology and common sense they have been able to liberate themselves such that only a tiny minority still practise such acts... Blacks or Africans in general have never been into technology and they don't know anything about Law and order.... I can go on and on but that is it in a nutshell
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (161)
18.51%
No (528)
60.69%
Not really bothered about them (181)
20.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise