Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Her parents could never find out she's had anal sex, not like there's a real cherry to poop.
    FTFY :yep:

Also, oh but there is :moon:

AND, you are a virgin in the proper sense, but the fact that your doodad has only been up one woman, and her pooper at that, is pretty depressing... I'm sorry :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    u are tehnically, but who the **** cares? you're shagging a bird up the ass, that's man points mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strawberrycayk)
    if her future husband has a problem with that then she should show him the door because it's a silly thing to make a fuss out of...
    I wonder if your understanding of Middle Eastern or South Asian religious and gender dynamics is as thoroughgoing as it might be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee_Kid)
    FTFY :yep:

Also, oh but there is :moon:

AND, you are a virgin in the proper sense, but the fact that your doodad has only been up one woman, and her pooper at that, is pretty depressing... I'm sorry :hugs:
    Atleast he doesn't go around ******* random ****s, ****s like you probably. My reasoning behind calling you a ****? You've clearly had a **** shoved up your vagina several times if you 'feel sorry for him' for only having sex with one woman at the age of 18.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambio wechsel)
    I wonder if your understanding of Middle Eastern or South Asian religious and gender dynamics is as thoroughgoing as it might be.
    Has OP actually said that this is the culture his girlfriend is from, or are you just making assumptions based on what little you know of other cultures that don't have such a prominent place in our media's spotlight? I'm pretty sure that in certain other religious/cultural communities, eg. strong Christians, Hindu's, Jews etc., have exactly the same expectations of their children, and those who fall below such expectations may well be cast out of the community in the same fashion that a young person part of a non-liberal Middle Eastern, or South Asian community may well be.

ReputationRep:
    I'm Pakistani...
    So pretty much yeah...

If my husband snapped at me having a broken hymen I'd blow his brains out. Sorry, I just don't take ****
    It's the way I've been raised Guess I got lucky.

But to be honest what else is she supposed to do? she can easily say she used to be really active doing horse riding or whatever or that she was born without one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GatsbyCrazy)
    Atleast he doesn't go around ******* random ****s, ****s like you probably. My reasoning behind calling you a ****? You've clearly had a **** shoved up your vagina several times if you 'feel sorry for him' for only having sex with one woman at the age of 18.
    Oop, time of the month? You may make all the presumptions you like about my sexual activities - it's no skin off my nose as I know fully well that I do not go around ******* random ****s, or anything along these lines (lol though).

Are you feeling so touchy because no one wants to touch you with a barge pole? Aww diddums :hugs:

If I was a guy and I wanted to have sex, and as far as I;d gotten were to have it up someone's sh*tter, I would feel pretty pissed :cookie:

EDIT: I don't feel sorry for him having only been with one woman, see above. Not my problem that Mr Super Sensitive (ie. you - I know now that I must be super clear with you as interpretation and logic are not your strong points) decided to interpret my message in the wrong way instead of asking for clarification.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strawberrycayk)
    I'm Pakistani
    Oof! You played your trump.

Apologies, then, and I must've seemed a bit high-handed with it.

ReputationRep:
    Oof! You played your trump.

Apologies, then, and I must've seemed a bit high-handed with it.
    Lol it's okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee_Kid)
    Oop, time of the month? You may make all the presumptions you like about my sexual activities - it's no skin off my nose as I know fully well that I do not go around ******* random ****s, or anything along these lines (lol though).

Are you feeling so touchy because no one wants to touch you with a barge pole? Aww diddums :hugs:

If I was a guy and I wanted to have sex, and as far as I;d gotten were to have it up someone's sh*tter, I would feel pretty pissed :cookie:

EDIT: I don't feel sorry for him having only been with one woman, see above. Not my problem that Mr Super Sensitive (ie. you - I know now that I must be super clear with you as interpretation and logic are not your strong points) decided to interpret my message in the wrong way instead of asking for clarification.
    Both of those replies were expected; be original please. ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Socialite)
    But the hymen can be broken in any number of ways e.g. with a large tampon, physical activity such as horseriding, with a vibrator, and some girls are actually born without hymens...

So if she had sex 'for the first time' and didn't bleed, it wouldn't prove she wasn't a virgin.
    That is true, but some people in diff cultures are not that understanding & go all crazy bout a girl not bleeding despite the fact that not EVERY girl bleeds when she first has sex lol. It's pretty ridiculous if u ask me!

ReputationRep:
    Both of those replies were expected; be original please. ****.
    This coming from the boy calling someone he knows nothing about a ****? Oh the originality, the intense, overwhelming originality of such an insult :zomg:

1/10. Must try harder :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Socialite)
    But the hymen can be broken in any number of ways e.g. with a large tampon, physical activity such as horseriding, with a vibrator, and some girls are actually born without hymens...

So if she had sex 'for the first time' and didn't bleed, it wouldn't prove she wasn't a virgin.
    Sadly some cultures don't take all this into account :nope:

ReputationRep:
    So youre having anal sex because her culture is against intercourse? lol.

ReputationRep:
    So someone's worried about being tainted goods later in life, and yet is taking a pounding up the backside every time she and her boyfriend get horny?

I think she's already lost her virginity, somehow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwiguy)
    What the **** is with all these S*** stabbers coming on TSR today? :lolwut:
    :rofl: I really do love TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter but it could be anyone from a religious background. I.e. Strict christians, pretty sure they should wait till marriage before sex
    So anal sex isn't sex??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Keep anon.

Ok, well me and my girlfriend have been seeing each other for about 8 months now and the only sex we've had is anal. We'd done everything else too except actual intercourse, the reason for this is her parents and culture, if it wasn't for that we would have had sex by now. Basically, she doesn't want to lose her virginity incase later on she gets an arrange marriage and she thinks if she's not a virgin she'll get in trouble or whatever.

So yeah, question's in the title...
    wtf so she wont have normal sex but she will have anal... where did u find this girl thailand?

ReputationRep:
    LMAO. yeh man, your gf has definatley kept her purity intact for her culture. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'd say you aren't. Neither is she really.
    By the literal normal definition, maybe.
    (Original post by Kiwiguy)
    What the **** is with all these S*** stabbers coming on TSR today? :lolwut:
    I couldn't for the life of me figure out what the S*** was meant to mean here. Any suggestions?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2010
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.