Guys like "curvy" women? Watch

(:Becca(:
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MissSasha)
I Just thought that the boys around you was giving you the impress that you should look more like her because (and once again its all about person preference) I think Kate moss looks like the living dead. Anybody that can fit into less that a size 8 is way 2 skinny in my book why would you want to be that skinny? I look at certain girls and think WOOW how do you fit all your organ into your body...
Haha, I'd kill to be less than a size 8. My body seems to hit the wall of weight loss once I get down to about 8 stone 3 and refuses to let me lose anymore...
PAA!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Compare beyonce to lady gaga in the video Telephone. Neither of them are over weight yet beyonce is WAY more curvy than gaga.
Mr Incredible
Report 8 years ago
Do you have nice boobs? Do you have a nice ass? Is your tummy relatively flat in comparison? Then you're curvy....
Milky Milk
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by (:Becca(:)
J.Lo and Kim Kardashian are both fat. And before anyone says Beyonce, yes, she's fat as well.
That's really delusional. Like really.
Aivicore
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm not trying to provoke a reaction, I genuinely find them all disgusting.
:facepalm: Your loss.
Although I'd be interested to know what size you are?
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Milky Milk)
That's really delusional. Like really.
You only think it's delusional because everyone thinks it's ok to be fat these days.
vander Beth
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
o, i get it now

Spoiler:
Show
The only reason that this subject comes up often is some slim people feel threatened by fatties. And if the put the fatties down, they can feel better about themselves. So the only reason the participate so often is they have a low self image and need to idolize pictures of celebrities while the same time putting themselves in the same group as the celebrities, i.e. not a fatty. It's the only possible explanation on why some of them are so obsessed with the subject.
Milky Milk
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Haha, I'd kill to be less than a size 8. My body seems to hit the wall of weight loss once I get down to about 8 stone 3 and refuses to let me lose anymore...
Again. Delusional.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Rananagirl)
:facepalm: Your loss.
Although I'd be interested to know what size you are?
I'm a 6 on the top half and an 8 on the bottom, but I'm about a stone and a half heavier than I'd like to be. In theory, I have hardly any fat left in my non-problem areas, so it should start coming off my stomach/ass/thighs soon.
MissSasha
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Not true, Skinny girls who are fairly flat chested can have this problem as stomachs are a very common weight gain area. I know people who get sticky out tums even though they're not fat. So it's not the best theory to go by.
If your skinny ie can fit into a size 8 but your belly is big that means your “big” to me. Just because your a size 18 it doesn’t make you fat, your fat if your belly isn’t flat or flatter than the size of your boobs in my eyes. I know what you mean though there are some skinny girls who have that podgy belly because that’s where the fat goes first. They just need to tone and then you get larger girls with small boobs so then they look bigger than a girl of the same size with smaller boobs.

its all about how you carry the weight
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Again. Delusional.
No, I'm only 5'3, weighing that much isn't ok.
Milky Milk
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You only think it's delusional because everyone thinks it's ok to be fat these days.
On the contrary love, I despise fat people and the misuse of the word curvy. But I don't think it's right that girls like yourself who "would kill to be less than a size 8" try and call on curvier girls because they get more attention.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
On the contrary love, I despise fat people and the misuse of the word curvy. But I don't think it's right that girls like yourself who "would kill to be less than a size 8" try and call on curvier girls because they get more attention.
It actually just irritates me when that happens when other people who'll never be in proportion try so hard to lose weight so that they're slim all over.
Lesha2010
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mr Incredible)
Do you have nice boobs? Do you have a nice ass? Is your tummy relatively flat in comparison? Then you're curvy....
I like yur theory :yep:
Milky Milk
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MissSasha)
If your skinny ie can fit into a size 8 but your belly is big that means your “big” to me. Just because your a size 18 it doesn’t make you fat, your fat if your belly isn’t flat or flatter than the size of your boobs in my eyes. I know what you mean though there are some skinny girls who have that podgy belly because that’s where the fat goes first. They just need to tone and then you get larger girls with small boobs so then they look bigger than a girl of the same size with smaller boobs.

its all about how you carry the weight
Honestly? You can't look at stomachs as everyone is prone to them being larger. If you try and determine how fat someone is then looking at arms are better as big arms resemble big weights and visa versa. Look at "curvy" girls and they have skinny arms, look at fatties and they have fat ones.
Eclectic Styles
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by GQ.)

Scarlett and Sophie Dahl :coma:
Sophie Dahl...:sogood:

Jamie Cullum, you lucky git, how did you bag her you Jazzy git, you...:sigh:

EDIT: Looking at both pics, I'd say Dahl over Johansson any day...:yep:
Milky Milk
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It actually just irritates me when that happens when other people who'll never be in proportion try so hard to lose weight so that they're slim all over.
What?
Jonogodden
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm not trying to provoke a reaction, I genuinely find them all disgusting.
No one cares
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What?
Well, it's like not everyone can be curvy in a good way because they normally collect weight in one area over another. The only way to really fix that is to get really thin so you don't really have any fat anywhere. And then everyone goes for "curvy" people anyway. And it's really really annoying.
pina.Love
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
well...I have been called curvy
my measurements are 38-26-40

So what do you guys think? Curvy or fat?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (207)
18.5%
No (681)
60.86%
Not really bothered about them (231)
20.64%

Watched Threads