girls (and boys I guess) what weird things do you do to look nice? Watch

Arekkusu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by snowshine)
As if girls don't have enough to feel self-conscious about!
Thanks for that.
Another thing to worry about.
I know, it's astounding how none of you seem to realise this particular thing. Everything else you girls worry on about we don't even notice, by the way :rolleyes:
snowshine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Arekkusu)
I know, it's astounding how none of you seem to realise this particular thing. Everything else you girls worry on about we don't even notice, by the way :rolleyes:
Alright, if you say so. :p:

Well, I guess I'll have to keep that in mind from now on. Not that I have a choice now. :hmmm:
Linweth
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I put sudocrem all over my face because even though I don't really have acne, I still get anxious about getting that rare flare up and do it to prevent it, usually works.
kristinaalovesu
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
shower 3x a day. im weird, yes.
03jenniferp
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I do the whole wide open mouth when doing mascara thing..occasionally catch a glimpse of myself and realise what a fool I look like..
I also spend about half an hour after my daily shower bent over (yes yes joke away) blow-drying my hair to help give it a bit of volume...it wouldn't take so long but I have so much fricking hair now... on a personal note that nobody cares about: I'm tempted to just cut it all off xD
lacelicker
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by 03jenniferp)
I do the whole wide open mouth when doing mascara thing..occasionally catch a glimpse of myself and realise what a fool I look like..
I also spend about half an hour after my daily shower bent over (yes yes joke away) blow-drying my hair to help give it a bit of volume...it wouldn't take so long but I have so much fricking hair now... on a personal note that nobody cares about: I'm tempted to just cut it all off xD
nooooooo - I've just seen your profile picture - your hair is lush!
Yafula
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i have narrow hips so i used to take the push up pads out of my bras and place them at the sides of my hips to make them look wider. i do not do this no more i lost all the pads because they always fell out
Leahcar
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ooh I have a few
- When I put my hair in rollers overnight, I put a pair of knickers on my head to keep them in place.... Big granny ones of course :p: A headscarf is much too sophistocated for my liking :p:
- I too slather my face in Sudocrem and/or Bepanthen. I put big dollops on my spots and just leave them and go about my business. Quite embarassing when you go to answer the door and forget all about it lol
- I put facemasks on and just run about the house. My dad always takes the piss.. lol but it's really funny when you have a peel off mask on and the parents don't know, then all of a sudden you pull a big bit off your cheek and they totally freak out :p:
Faarkrog
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I work out :mmm: .
lacelicker
Rep:
?
(Original post by Leahcar)
Ooh I have a few
- When I put my hair in rollers overnight, I put a pair of knickers on my head to keep them in place.... Big granny ones of course :p: A headscarf is much too sophistocated for my liking :p:
- I too slather my face in Sudocrem and/or Bepanthen. I put big dollops on my spots and just leave them and go about my business. Quite embarassing when you go to answer the door and forget all about it lol
- I put facemasks on and just run about the house. My dad always takes the piss.. lol but it's really funny when you have a peel off mask on and the parents don't know, then all of a sudden you pull a big bit off your cheek and they totally freak out :p:
ha lol you think I'm sophisticated with my headscarf on - I look like I've been draged from the 1940's through a hedge!
Ilovewords
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ooh I have a few

:rofl:
RabbitCFH
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I drink virgins' blood to look younger like Elizabeth Bathory.
laurennobvsftw
Report 8 years ago
I do many things but to make my skin paler I exfoliate it every 3 days. Then I rub lemon into it and then I mousturise loads and loads and press talcom powder on. I do this all over my body and I'm now as pale as I want to be. It's better than chemical creams or bleach and you smell good too :L
Hate away, I just prefer very pale skin.
Jake22
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I sometimes shave my chest and shoulder hair with clippers (usually a number 4 i.e. 1/2 inch). It doesn't actually make it look shorter - just gives the impression of thinning it out.
Leahcar
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by lacelicker)
ha lol you think I'm sophisticated with my headscarf on - I look like I've been draged from the 1940's through a hedge!
Haha well I'm pretty sure it looks better than a big pair of knickers hanging off the back of your head when you wake up in the morning :p:
lacelicker
Rep:
?
Haha well I'm pretty sure it looks better than a big pair of knickers hanging off the back of your head when you wake up in the morning :p:
yeah ...... that's true! :P
Beccabear
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Put coconut oil in my hair then wrap it in clingfilm.
Put big dollops of moisturiser on my hands and feet then wrap them in clingfilm to make them soft and lovely
Put vaseline on my eyelashes and eyebrows to help them grow (i need to fill in my brows because they're pathetic haha)
Put face masks on my bum to make it really soft-that looks pretty hilarious haha.
If i want wavy hair then sometimes i put it into like 8 pigtails, that looks attractive.
Oh and if I'm sitting at my computer I do little leg and bum exercises to tone hahah, a girl can hope!
I'm far too strange.
And not sure if this counts, but I constantly eat these cherry drops because my boyfriend says they make me taste nice haha, odd girl.
romeoandjuliet
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mann18)
I rub my body in melted chocolate then go about town.

Seems to work.
works for me
It reminds me of that lynx advert ages ago with the chocolate man
Crazy Paving
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Nothing. :sigh:
JWH
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sleep for some reason I cannot get my hair how I like it after washing it at all but my pillow plus a hour or two can do it perfectly :lolwut:
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.65%
No (667)
60.69%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.66%

Watched Threads