The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Have to say i loved reading this thread, however i can't help you at all :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
TheProdigy2k9
He got into UCL, he doesn't need to spell properly on an internet forum so shut the **** up.

cheers boss
Reply 42
Big up my TSR back up mandem
Reply 43
TBH, anyone who isn't at the 4th best university should GTFO of our prestigious sub-forum. :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 44
TSR King
How about you go study your fake A-levels at your ****** college, and let someone with half a brain answer. How about you start talking once you get into the 4th best uni in the world. Exactly. Jog on.

Will be repping you tomorrow. :yep: :biggrin:
Reply 45
CMJBGBWC
Will be repping you tomorrow. :yep: :biggrin:

Nice one
:rofl:

Many lols. Good on you OP. :top:
TSR King
How about you go study your fake A-levels at your ****** college, and let someone with half a brain answer. How about you start talking once you get into the 4th best uni in the world. Exactly. Jog on.

I love this :smile:
CMJBGBWC
TBH, anyone who isn't at the 4th best university should GTFO of our prestigious sub-forum. :wink: :biggrin:

Love this also.
Reply 49
why dont u try the Intercollegiate Hall? let s say Garden Halls,etc. I am about to book 1 for myself:->. Btw I am doing SEF 2nd yr so we r probably frm the same dpt:yep:
Reply 50
Flajamafloffl
Love this also.

Mad props to the OP. Absolutely schooled.
tenement_funster
Ahh I forgot I hadn't updated my profile, I have my "Fake A levels" and shall be applying to the top 5 uni's in the country. Although, if they have been lowering their standards to allow people with the inability to spell, and insult people with any refined elegance I may save the travelling costs and stay closer to home, where my town is devoid of people as ridiculous as your fine self. :smile:

Hmmm, considering you can't apply to the top two in the same application, sounds like you're talking ******** :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending