The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
jack regan
why would a bird start shagging sumone then change her mind? believe it or not sumtimes us lads get sore after the 3rd or 4th round and cant be arsed but real men carry on 2 please there woman, why shudnt it be the same 4 yous lot?

Because often it won't be because they're 'just' sore? Because you can't decide that the 'nice' thing to do would be to let someone carry on anyway and then force this decision on the woman? Because as soon as there is no longer consent, IT IS RAPE?
Reply 41
Jordan-Kirby
No, I could barely look at them nevermind be friends with them :lolwut:

OT: lol at and source of sig?
Reply 42
mart2306
So girls cannot get scared, cannot decide they don't like you that much, cannot change her mind?
Boy, you need to learn a little control.

I very much doubt a girl is going to be any more scared in the middle of intercourse than before, and she should have thought about that when she was consenting.

A girl decides she doesn't like me during intercourse - well she's had everything leading up to it to decide it.

Obviously it's not as black and white as it might appear. There are some things that the guy could do that would make it reasonable for the girl to stop. I don't think it should be labeled as rape in the same way that jumping a random girl in an ally and raping her is. Once consent is given consent should be presumed and expected through the whole of intercourse unless the guy or the girl is doing something abusive.
Ronove
Do you think rape is the same as those things??

As for the original question: no. Obviously.

No i don't, but its part of the agreement. On closer inspection you'll find that each has different punishments.
Reply 44
Ronove
Because often it won't be because they're 'just' sore? Because you can't decide that the 'nice' thing to do would be to let someone carry on anyway and then force this decision on the woman? Because as soon as there is no longer consent, IT IS RAPE?

ive had all nite sessions with gyals and believe me after about the 4th time i just wana go sleep, but you know wot, i carry ON cos im not a selfish ****, does that mean i got raped n all does it? :rolleyes:
Reply 45
paella
I don't think it should be labeled as rape in the same way that jumping a random girl in an ally and raping her is.

Guy gets randy and can't stand the idea of sorting it out himself so-to-speak so forces himself on a girl to remedy this. What is the difference.
I don't think I would, but sometimes life throws strange things at you. I would see them in a completely different light for a few seconds, but it depends on how they approached telling me, how long ago it was, how they had changed since then and how good a friend they are to me.

Although, since I only have a few really close friends. Probably not.
Reply 47
jack regan
ive had all nite sessions with gyals and believe me after about the 4th time i just wana go sleep, but you know wot, i carry ON cos im not a selfish ****, does that mean i got raped n all does it? :rolleyes:

No... because you choose to carry on. Whereas you're saying you should be able to make that decision for the girl and finish off regardless of whether she wants out. I don't see how you don't get this.
jack regan

Lol, wow. Just WOW.

To answer the OP, no and if it was a family member still no.
Reply 49
Ronove
Guy gets randy and can't stand the idea of sorting it out himself so-to-speak so forces himself on a girl to remedy this. What is the difference.

Because the girl has not consented, and it's not reasonable to expect the girl wants it, and she has shown no interest. Once a girl consents she is saying that she wants sex, and that is an agreement that you will have sex as far as I'm concerned.
Depends if 'she' was hot..
missygeorgia
Would you stay friends with someone if you found out they had raped someone?

I don't mean speculation, I mean if they admitted it and everything.

This is purely out of idle curiosity.

Of course not. I'd also call the police.
Reply 52
Ronove

the difference is if a gyal lets you **** then why should she be allowed to change her mind she should at least let u finish
Reply 53
Ronove
No... because you choose to carry on. Whereas you're saying you should be able to make that decision for the girl and finish off regardless of whether she wants out. I don't see how you don't get this.

i chose to carry on because im not a selfish ****, any girl who lets man **** then changes her mind is a selfish ****
Reply 54
Ronove

imagine if every man was the same, and after the 1st round we just thought **** this im not carryin on, you gyals would call us all the ***** under the sun, and youd be right as well
now hows that for equality eh
Reply 55
missygeorgia
Would you stay friends with someone if you found out they had raped someone?

I don't mean speculation, I mean if they admitted it and everything.

This is purely out of idle curiosity.

Lol the scenarios people come up with on TSR.

Probably, as friends are hard to come by/I'm totally lacking in empathy so wouldn't care about the woman that I didn't know. and don't be neg repping me, IT'S MY PERSONALITY. I'm just being honest.

The only way I wouldn't is if everyone else didn't and he was making me look bad for hanging around with him or he was some extreme sex offender who was a danger to women so letting him near women I know would be bad, then I wouldn't be friends,

But if he came out of jail and moved elsewhere and it was just that one rape I would probably be like **** happens and carry on with the friendship. In short I am pretty hard to offend.

I know it's bad but I just can't have empathy for someone I do not know. So won't be as judgemental as others.
Reply 56
jack regan
i chose to carry on because im not a selfish ****, any girl who lets man **** then changes her mind is a selfish ****

You sound frustrated. Maybe if you learnt how to release tension on your own none of these things would be an issue.

:eek:
Reply 57
jack regan
why should she be allowed to change her mind?

Eh. Troll?
Reply 58
xmarilynx
Why would anyone want to be friends with someone like that?! :eek:

this
I am 98% sure I wouldn't, that thought disgusts me, but this is one of those situations where, unless it happened, you never know what you would do. :/

xx

Latest

Trending

Trending