Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by vilongo)
    I would be an awful waste my time trying to get with someone who thinks everything that isn't to their understanding is either wrong or strange.

You asked for advise, one would take advise they most like, instead of one they least understand.
    You thought he was my boyfriend when I said on the original post that he is my male FRIEND.
    Obviously you are the one who does not understand

Stop posting on my thread you are not being helpful.

(Original post by Angela_Beth)
    Sounds like a creep. Maybe avoid him?
    Thanks I'll do that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -beads-)
    tl;dr.

If you aren't happy, move on.

If you are, give him blowjob.

A+

(Original post by Rock Fan)
    Have you told him you don't like the why he acts around you? If you have told him and if it carries on then I suggest stop hanging round with him, otherwise it will just get worse.
    I have especially about the taking photos of me but he ignored me and continued doing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    When I told him I didn't like him that way he started hitting my shoulder and kicking my leg.
    Definite justification to invite him into your home, then tie him up and remove his testicles.

(Original post by Great Lord Xenu)
    Definite justification to invite him into your home, then tie him up and remove his testicles.
    I know your joking but if not my dad is more likely to do that if he knew that a guy was treating me that way.

ReputationRep:
    Agree with you on that.
    The problem is that my uni gossip travels fast and I know he would tell someone and then everyone will start ignoring me and label me a *****.
    I wouldn’t worry too much about that. Even if he did, those who ignore and label you a ***** have identified themselves as people you don’t want in you circle of friends so that should work out perfect.

ReputationRep:
    Ditch him. Pretty easy.

ReputationRep:
    You thought he was my boyfriend when I said on the original post that he is my male FRIEND.
    Obviously you are the one who does not understand

Stop posting on my thread you are not being helpful.
    Male - boy friend, semantics. I'm knew he was someone close to you, and these are acts only an ex or a male/boy friend would take. God knows how you lead him, and/or even if you're prevaricating. This seems more like a thread to make some convo. attn seek

ReputationRep:
    I know your joking but if not my dad is more likely to do that if he knew that a guy was treating me that way.
    I'm barely joking. He's clearly a bit of a knob.

(Original post by trooper6)
    I wouldn’t worry too much about that. Even if the did, those who ignore and label you a ***** have identified themselves as people you don’t want in you circle of friends so that should work out perfect.
    True
    I just have to start thinking about moving uni's

(Original post by Orwell)
    Ditch him. Pretty easy.
    Thanks but like I said easier said then done, we have the same friendship group and on the same course so unless I drop out I'm stuck with him.

(Original post by Great Lord Xenu)
    I'm barely joking. He's clearly a bit of a knob.
    oh ok

ReputationRep:
    Just bluntly tell him that you want absolutely nothing to do with him. If he decides to question you as to why, explain that his behaviour is intolerable and completely wrong.

When you say he hit you, does he do this often? Does it hurt?

(Original post by WildBerrySpirit)
    Just bluntly tell him that you want absolutely nothing to do with him. If he decides to question you as to why, explain that his behaviour is intolerable and completely wrong.

When you say he hit you, does he do this often? Does it hurt?
    Thanks for the advice

At first the few ones, I thought it was just playful soft hitting so I didn't think anything of it. But he slapped my head hard and kicked me hurt which he just laughed off and ran away like it was funny

ReputationRep:
    Tell him to fack off

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the advice

At first the few ones, I thought it was just playful soft hitting so I didn't think anything of it. But he slapped my head hard and kicked me hurt which he just laughed off and ran away like it was funny
    No Problem.

I'd honestly be pissed off if someone did that to me. He has absolutely no right. I'm agreeing with the general consensus on here in that you avoid him. However, if he does try or say anything to you, that you generally feel uneasy about, firmly tell him to **** off, be sure he can sense the seriousness in your tone of voice.

I know you've mentioned that you have the same circle of friends, and that they're likely to side with him. Don't worry about it, I mean if they decide they no longer want to be friends with you, then screw them, they're honestly not worth your time and effort.

ReputationRep:
    I would love to hear his side of the story... I quote you OP "I feel his eyes burning through me..." wtf calm down and get over it what a *****.

ReputationRep:
    Cut him out. Right now. **** everyone else, get rid of him. I've been where you are with an actual boyfriend, do not let this get out of hand.

(Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Tell him to fack off
    Thanks but I don't want to look like a ***** if I say that so I'll just avoid him

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.