Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Beware: Asian men prey on innocent young white girls!!! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Time Tourist)
    No, there is 'no offence' at all in suggesting that girls (who are deliberately preyed upon because they appear vulnerable) walking home from school are not actually that innocent, and what, got what they deserved?
    I sense sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N_Thuduwage)
    I sense sarcasm
    Well it's not offensive to me... I'm not teenage girl who has been sexually abused...

but I suppose your post doesn't show much empathy towards the victims...

then again this is an internet forum... I'm sure if you met one you wouldn't have said the same thing as your post.

ReputationRep:
    Well it's not offensive to me... I'm not teenage girl who has been sexually abused...

but I suppose your post doesn't show much empathy towards the victims...

then again this is an internet forum... I'm sure if you met one you wouldn't have said the same thing as your post.
    I know.:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miike1234)
    So if a group of asians, in a blacked out BMW, pull up next to you in the street at night, offering you vodka, their intentions aren't honourable???
    Anyone that pulls up next to you in the street at night offering vodka will not have "honourable" intention. When will little girls learn to "not talk to strangers". Taking alcohol from anyone on the street is dangerous.

Spoiler:
    Show
    sorry if you were being sarcastic (which I'm 80% certain you were) and I presented you with a lecture of things you already know

ReputationRep:
    Confirmed, Asian Muslim men are rapists, the PC brigade has stopped us all this time from revealing this but no more!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuredoc77)
    Anyone that pulls up next to you in the street at night offering vodka will not have "honourable" intention. When will little girls learn to "not talk to strangers". Taking alcohol from anyone on the street is dangerous.

Spoiler:
    Show
    sorry if you were being sarcastic (which I'm 80% certain you were) and I presented you with a lecture of things you already know
    If only it were that simple. They prey on the most vulnerable, and the most successful are those who 'befriend' young White schoolgirls in (generally) sexual relationships, then start to control their lives through intimidation, threats, blackmail.

These *******s are truly disgusting, I hope that they are all executed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    If only it were that simple. They prey on the most vulnerable, and the most successful are those who 'befriend' young White schoolgirls in (generally) sexual relationships, then start to control their lives through intimidation, threats, blackmail.

Or any girl for that matter.
    I agree that they should be executed. Also, we should have a better supports system with better counseling for the young especially in relationships. If they're happy to discuss their problems, we would be able to solve it easily.

ReputationRep:
    No problem, I read your post above, we have no disagreement...
    I don't disagree with the fact that the perpetrators added an element of race to the crime, thus that doesn't mean race is the crime here. Hypothetically, if a white population didn't exist, this does not equate to sexual exploitation ceasing; these males would have continued to pursue this illicit activity, if they were not found.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miike1234)
    So if a group of asians, in a blacked out BMW, pull up next to you in the street at night, offering you vodka, their intentions aren't honourable???
    This.
    Did every one of these girls forget rule #1 of not getting in strangers cars? :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    *******s. It because of people like this, people assume im a rapist when i ask someone for directions at night.

ReputationRep:
    wowzers they are ugly.

ReputationRep:
    As always, the best rated comments come from stupid, self-righteous bigots...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomInce6666)
    Have you ever been to a club? Club = asians dressed like Jay Sean hitting on everything you see
    whtie boys dress v.similar to jay sean.... whats the problem with asians guys "hitting" on girls..... that is just what white guys do...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan1607)
    *******s. It because of people like this, people assume im a rapist when i ask someone for directions at night.
    its most probably because you look like a creepy rapist!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)

the root problem is the difference in cultural beliefs/values between the two societies and it is this which I beleive the gang exploited. They knew the "norms" between the two cultures (white and asian) and different "parenting practices" etc....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 786girl)
    wowzers they are ugly.
    don't think the young white girls were mesmerised by their appearance, but rather the promise of free alcohol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunty64)
    its most probably because you look like a creepy rapist!
    Could you tell me what a rapist is supposed to look like?

ReputationRep:
    I hope they get raped in prison.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan1607)
    Could you tell me what a rapist is supposed to look like?
    someone like you at night asking a young lady for "directions"

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.