Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What colour are Fridays? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesomesauce)
    Nope. Friday is before Saturday and after Thursday. Friday is day 5 of the week. Friday is before the weekend, and friday is rest day. Friday is never a colour though.
    Only subjects have a colour to me, though thats wearing off because all my books are the same coloured Pukka pads now.
    yeahh i have a colour for subjects too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    You're avatar makes me need to go bathroom
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

of all the comments i've received about it, yours is by far the weirdest and funniest:p:

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I think yellow? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I do this too!!!! Letters, numbers, months, days and other concepts represent colours. Everything also corresponds to a number.

Friday is dark blue.

The numbers 2,4,7,8 are yellow.

Tuesday and Thursday are both green and are even numbers. Saturday is yellow and is also an even number. Monday is dark blue and is the number 3, Wednesday is number 5 and is mauve coloured.

ReputationRep:
    For me its:

Mon - Red
    Tue - Yellow
    Wed - Yellow
    Thurs - Blue
    Fri - Green
    Sat - Blue
    Sun - Yellow

I know, I use the same colours twice, rebel.

ReputationRep:
    For me they are red.

Saturdays are black. Sunday's yellow, wednesday is blue, thursday grey, tuesday is orange and Monday is a sort of burgundy colour.

Does anyone else see days/months in colours?

I see the week as a D shape. Sat/Sun are the straight bits and the weekdays follow the curve -monday being top of curve and friday being at the end.
    That's amazing. But for me, they're blue.

ReputationRep:
    Well my Friday socks have a yellow smiley face on them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willum Infanta)
    Monday to Friday are grey due to living in Manchester. Saturday is Beige, Sunday is Magenta, The reason for this is unclear.

The days of the week for me make up a noose shape. :emo:
    :teehee: That made me giggle.

ReputationRep:
    What's that?

I thought this was one of those things that 'i thought i was the only one' but everyone else does too...

I thought i was a lone till i one day mentioned it to my Uni tutor who said Fridays were green and the year was in rows and not in a ring likw i thought :dontknow:
    Agree with your professor! The year is in rows.. but the week is in a long horizontal oval shape.

ReputationRep:
    Fridays are turquoise for me

ReputationRep:
    interesting topic but this thread is very much an everybody posts no one reads thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sapientia)
    interesting topic but this thread is very much an everybody posts no one reads thread.
    Well, i read them all

It appears friday is predominantly blue, and generally a dark one at that. Though quite a few reds were amongst them

Fridays are brown because Fridays are FUN. :star:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the days of the week in colours, but in the Cure lyrics \m/

ReputationRep:
    friday is orange or yellow, saturday can be anything from light blue to red I think it depends what mood I'm in and whether I have work that day. I always thought it was weird and no one else saw the days and months in colours that way. I'm not as weird as I thought! yes!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.