White/Caucasian/European
    28.21%
    Middle Eastern
    19.23%
    Other
    2.56%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Why would the most perfect race feel the need to go out of their way to put others down for having a different heritage?
    Who are you, the next Hitler?

ReputationRep:
    Let's be honest, it's the Sikhs. (not a race but still)
    Remember when facebook was covered in Turban jokes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    Who are you, the next Hitler?
    As my other post mentions, Hitler killed many white people in his escapades and since technically Jew isn't a race, white people were the only race he killed. My intentions are not to harm white people.

ReputationRep:
    Why would the most perfect race feel the need to go out of their way to put others down for having a different heritage?
    Because you're obviously not that perfect then are you :afro:

ReputationRep:
    Jews wasn't a race and he killed many white people for being retarded, crippled, gay, Romanian, etc.
    Funny, i thought the same thing this morning about Jews not being a race. Apparetly they are.

"There is a very definite Jewish gene pool. This obviously results in "look Jewish" but even Caucasian looking Jews would genetically be far more aligned with another Jewish person than a European.

Within Judaism there are different ethnic branches. The more Caucasian Jews are called "Ashkenazi" and more middle eastern looking Jews are the "Mizrahi ". There's lots more as well - there's even sub-Saharan groups, although they're not very big. Yet despite looking different, they are within the Jewish race."

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, As a south Asian, I've never had to experience racism from any other race.

But I agree South Asians do get abused a lot, it's much to do with their links with terrorism and how media portrays them in Newspapers and television.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    White, clearly :yep:
    Gotta love your sig (

(Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Don't worry black people us "pakis" have taken the throne as the most abused race in this country..you're welcome
    I always thought, for some reason, that you were black :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    Huh? Pashtun people are mainly Asian. Their populations are mainly in Afan and Pakistan
    i am pashtun, i dont consider myself asian, pashtuns are Caucasian people
    asians are pakistanis and indians etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyness)
    Gotta love your sig (

I always thought, for some reason, that you were black :rolleyes:
    sfee bredrin :afro:

ReputationRep:
    As my other post mentions, Hitler killed many white people in his escapades and since technically Jew isn't a race, white people were the only race he killed. My intentions are not to harm white people.
    Okay. I'll put it simply, you're a racist *******.

ReputationRep:
    Jews wasn't a race and he killed many white people for being retarded, crippled, gay, Romanian, etc.
    Ok, if not hitler, then many other examples come to mind:

african slave trade
    caste system in india
    opium wars china

I could go on...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Ok, if not hitler, then many other examples come to mind:

african slave trade
    caste system in india
    opium wars china

I could go on...
    But who also put and end to the slave trade? White people (more specifically the British Empire).
    It's India's system.
    China started off the 'war'.

You could go on, yet you chose to stop at 3 very weak examples? I don't think you will find it terribly easy to find any examples.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone 'Muslim' looking. Asian with a beard is a big no-no. Middle Easterners too, but mainly South Asians especially with a beard and backpack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    Okay. I'll put it simply, you're a racist *******.
    Excuse me? I shan't tolerate this behaviour and your bigoted attitude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahil112)
    i am pashtun, i dont consider myself asian, pashtuns are people
    asians are pakistanis and indians etc
    The origins of Pashtun people are debatable. But it's likely they were originated from Afghanistan, Iraq etc.

Unlucky escape

ReputationRep:
    But who also put and end to the slave trade? White people (more specifically the British Empire).
    It's India's system.

You could go on, yet you chose to stop at 3 very weak examples? I don't think you will find it terribly easy to find any examples.
    Lol, who put an end to the slave trade? Who else would put an end to it? Thats like if a group of boys went to beat up another boy and then one of the boys says 'you know what, lets stop kicking this guys ass'.

As for the caste system- "The late 19th century British colonial administration decided to categorise and rank the entire Hindu population of India by placing each of the Jatis within the theoretical Varna scheme for the purposes of the decennial Census, and ostensibly for eventual administrative convenience" so you are slightly wrong about that.

And china were basically ****ed over in the opium wars

Weak examples? Haha, perfectly legitimate examples which completely disprove the ridiculous statement you made earlier.

ReputationRep:
    It's India's system.

First-debatable.
    2nd-mostly true, but capitalised on by the empire for admin purposes.
    3rd-mostly true, although the retribution was a bit over the top.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    sfee bredrin :afro:
    What does that mean?

TBH, I thought that you were black as well.

That's why I asked you that who is in your avatar, but I still couldn't get your answer.

ReputationRep:
    South East Asians, especially Pakistanis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrfantastic)
    First-debatable.
    2nd-mostly true, but capitalised on by the empire for admin purposes.
    3rd-mostly true, although the retribution was a bit over the top.
    The first was entirely correct. Britain was the first country in the world to employ a black man (in its navy) and then went on to put an end to global slavery.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.