Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So, what do YOU want to do in life? Watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Wife and kids at some undetermined point in the future. That's it really. My career is already on track.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilylikeeee)
    I want to go to Medical school, graduate and begin training as a Doctor, then have lots of babies
    You know you don't need a medical degree to have lots of babies right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    You know you don't need a medical degree to have lots of babies right?
    Realllllly? Why'd no-one ever fill me in on this!?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilylikeeee)
    Realllllly? Why'd no-one ever fill me in on this!?!?
    Oh I'd fill you in any day :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to have a job where I could really "make a difference", so to speak, perhaps in the UN or the government, either as an MP or in the Civil Service.

Outside work, just playing football and tennis to as high a level as I can get to would satisfy me a great deal. Also getting a bit better on the drums and maybe joining a band.

And, of course, gettin' me a wife and some kids.

ReputationRep:
    Study in Harvard.
    Some people will work hard for a Ferrari. This takes usually more than three years. I am prepared to work hard for a doctorate from there. I love academia and want the ivory-tower life. Some say: its just a name. Yes, but Ferrari is just a name, too. Its something I can hold on. Some idealised goal. What else can I expect of life? Nothing.

Apart from this I'd spend my life researching, writing and helping people.

ReputationRep:
    I've love to get myself into UNESCO to protect cultural heritage sites of the world, with lots of travel and languages. I love public speaking, so being a spokeswoman doesn't seem too bad.

But the more I type, the more preposterous it sounds. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Get into med school become a doctor and have a wife and kids.

ReputationRep:
    University -> Finish Medical degree -> End up being a paediatrician -> And having 3 kids (2 girls and a boy)

^^

ReputationRep:
    The stig.

ReputationRep:
    Life?

ReputationRep:
    In order:
    Graduate BSc
    Work 3 years in IB
    MBA
    Move to Switzerland
    Work in Hedge Fund

Post Retirement: Philanthropy.

ReputationRep:
    - Graduate with a 1st.
    - Get some work experience and travel.
    - Do a Masters at the Royal College of Art.
    - Live in the country I love best, which for the past 5 years has been Australia.
    - Design my own house with my partner and be on Grand Designs. Then get married in our huge garden, have kids, and grow old together.

ReputationRep:
    Go to uni, hopefully get a first class in economics bsc go to lse, Warwick,Imperial or City to do an Msc in Finance hopefully get a job at an investment bank working FO in corporate finance and derivative trading. This is rather ambitious but what the heck doesn't hurt to try does it .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    Oh I'd fill you in any day :sexface:
    is all I can say to that!

ReputationRep:
    I want to live in Liverpool, Newcastle, Leeds and London. I'd like to spend a few years in each city before deciding where I want to settle down. Ideally I'd like a job in the public sector working in policy or housing. I haven't really thought that through properly. I want a cat, and a baby in my 30s.

ReputationRep:
    Breed a race of atomic supermen.

ReputationRep:
    Graduate in film, work in the industry, make films of my own, compete in competitions + travel there, have a child probably, die.

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.