Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Unemployed father of ten...fathering more babies... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    I bet he votes Tory.
    (Original post by Prince Rhyus)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-children.html

Not exactly oil paintings, are they?
    All I am saying is where was he ten years ago. He would be regarded as a legend to help Liebour's invasions of random countries.
    He is a shining example of another Liebour success.

At least the coalition government is tackling these idiots.

Looking at the pictures, they are hideous. Although the one in the grey tracksuit with the tattoo is a stunner is probably TB's wife or an adviser to Gordon.

Anyway to sum it up, never vote for Labour, or this chav is the result.

ReputationRep:
    the daily mail needs to stop hating on the players.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    All I am saying is where was he ten years ago. He would be regarded as a legend to help Liebour's invasions of random countries.
    He is a shining example of another Liebour success.

At least the coalition government is tackling these idiots.

Looking at the pictures, they are hideous. Although the one in the grey tracksuit with the tattoo is a stunner is probably TB's wife or an adviser to Gordon.

Anyway to sum it up, never vote for Labour, or this chav is the result.
    "I vote Tory 'cos dem immigrants tek our jobs innit."

ReputationRep:
    'I vote Labour because I hate succesful people, I detest personal liberty, I want the state to tell me how to do everything and I want a government that endlessly spends money that isn't theirs on things our country can't afford so as to leave future generations with the bill for our generations greed and stupidity'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince Rhyus)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-children.html

Not exactly oil paintings, are they?
    ....proving that conservative MP perfectly right.......the lower class are breeding like rabbits and need to be stopped.

It's because of individuals like him [and his ladies], policies on child benefit change, ultimately resulting in causing hardship for those genuinely in need.

It's not the cost (of benefits) to the taxpayer which concerns me in cases like these. It's the damage it has on the children that worries me the most. Studies have shown children from broken homes (because that's what these children and entering in to) struggle with education and other aspects of society and fundamentally these children will go on (unfortunately) to lead similar lives. It's easy for 'us' to criticize the life he's [they've] become accustomed to, but if we don't address these issues earlier on (including taking the children in to care) we're not going to tackle the vicious circle/cycle of deprivation.

ReputationRep:
    really? So assuming the tories are racist. Shove the stupid comments where the sun don't shine.

The tories have many MPs that are of different nationalities, different religions and different races. Look at the chariman. Call me Dave, really was very complimentary to Islam, in particular as he lived with a Muslim family. The tories also had a Jewish leader.

Can you say the same for Labour? It seems they increased racism in this country despite "education, education, education". We all know about the invasion. We can all think Labour doesn't like them immigrants. I have yet to see
    Labour exercise equality in their party.

On that front, The tories are ahead.

ReputationRep:
    Now that's what I call the cream of society.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, not him again. Rat faced moron.

ReputationRep:
    When is the welfare state going to stop mollycoddling peasants like this? They currently have no incentive to get jobs and cease their career as a professional dole collectors. What a waste of £2million. Just think, they're cutting funding for universities but are continuing to fund the underclass to create baby factories, because we all know there thousands of other cretins just like him.

Sort it out ConDem!!!! :sigh:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by SAK.A)
    I feel sorry for the children just imagine growing up and finding out "You have 18 step brothers and sisters".
    They're all half siblings, not step siblings, but I agree with you.

The first time I realised I had three, it confused me (when you're little you never imagine your parents being with anyone else).

To those who are saying kudos to getting the girls at the bus stop... how desperate must they be?

ReputationRep:
    What a great way to spend our taxes - looking after scum, lets face it, them kids are going to be as stupid and as common as their parents which is unfortunate.

ReputationRep:
    Whilst these disgusting individuals are out there producing dozens of children, normal good middle class folk are having maybe 2 or 3 kids.

Chavs are going to overrun us. Mark my words.

ReputationRep:
    The state should sterilise him, forcefully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Scummy chavs. This is why we need to sort out the benefit system, so that they're not paid per child. :facepalm:
    What, so the children should suffer because their dad's a prick?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mac_manutd)
    'I vote Labour because I hate succesful people, I detest personal liberty, I want the state to tell me how to do everything and I want a government that endlessly spends money that isn't theirs on things our country can't afford so as to leave future generations with the bill for our generations greed and stupidity'
    Detest personal liberty? It's the conservatives that restrict and deprive people of it! The Labour party aren't a form of dictatorship; liberal values and the progress of a welfare state can only be recognised prodominately under Labour. Greed and Stupidity is with the bankers not the government who were an innocent bystander in the recession. The tories solutions are much more oppressive than the Labour party would have been if they were in power.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Margaret Thatcher)
    The state should sterilise him, forcefully.
    You know, in practice, I'm not sure I would like forcefully to sterilise people (even temporarily). However, in theory, it just seems so great if we could. =P I personally wouldn't like to be a child born into that situation, no offence to them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tbm)
    This is exactly why the benefits system in this country needs to be overhauled. I have no idea what these women see in him. It's the kids I feel sorry for.
    I have no idea what this boy sees in these women. The children will grow up to be just like their parents.

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    hehehe he's deffo a chubby chaser!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.