Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Perfect outfit: Male and Female. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cobrabite11)
    The link you showed with the things you usually wear is much nicer then that dress. I love the clothes in the link.
    Good, because that's what I'm wearing right now
    Including the coat, our house is SO COLD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)
    More... self-assurance, as well as being smart and just overall incredibly hot. I just asked my friend and she would like to add that an average looking boy in a suit is up to 100 times hotter than an average looking boy in any other kind of clothes.
    Lol, well if a guy wears a suit all the time, doesn't it lose its 'specialness?'
    I have to wear a suit for Sixth form and because everybody else has to aswell, it loses its 'specialness' and for things such as proms/dances etc, it no longer has the same effect...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ocassus)
    Lol, well if a guy wears a suit all the time, doesn't it lose its 'specialness?'
    I have to wear a suit for Sixth form and because everybody else has to aswell, it loses its 'specialness' and for things such as proms/dances etc, it no longer has the same effect...
    This is true, sadly. One of my friends wore a suit to school and after seeing him in it so much it did lose its effect... but do not underestimate the power of the suit when seen for the first time!

ReputationRep:
    This is true, sadly. One of my friends wore a suit to school and after seeing him in it so much it did lose its effect... but do not underestimate the power of the suit when seen for the first time!
    Hehe. I personally have always hated wearing one. I am told I have the shoulders for a suit and i carry it off well, but I find it just so.. restrictive...
    I posted a thread a while ago asking whether or not I should try wearing a waistcoat to school, needless to say I got some funny looks first off.. But it DOES have an effect on girls who don't go to your school on the street, i'll grant you...

ReputationRep:
    Hehe. I personally have always hated wearing one. I am told I have the shoulders for a suit and i carry it off well, but I find it just so.. restrictive...
    I posted a thread a while ago asking whether or not I should try wearing a waistcoat to school, needless to say I got some funny looks first off.. But it DOES have an effect on girls who don't go to your school on the street, i'll grant you...
    He always said that the jackets always ended up being used as goal posts at break...!
    I can see what you mean- I wouldn't want to wear a floor length skirt or whatever every day.

ReputationRep:
    He always said that the jackets always ended up being used as goal posts at break...!
    I can see what you mean- I wouldn't want to wear a floor length skirt or whatever every day.
    Yep! We use our jackets as goalposts to! :yep:

Floor length!?
    The girls at our school go as short as they can get away with

ReputationRep:

^ This whole outfit is gorgeous, including the trousers.

The following suits are bloody sexy

ReputationRep:
    Yep! We use our jackets as goalposts to! :yep:

Floor length!?
    The girls at our school go as short as they can get away with
    It's ankle length at our local private school once you get into the upper school bit I think! When I went to the other private school in the area when I was younger we had summer and winter uniforms, involving boaters and blazers in the summer and coats and berets in the winter, and then about 5 different outfits for various sports. Tooooo confusing haha

ReputationRep:
    It's ankle length at our local private school once you get into the upper school bit I think! When I went to the other private school in the area when I was younger we had summer and winter uniforms, involving boaters and blazers in the summer and coats and berets in the winter, and then about 5 different outfits for various sports. Tooooo confusing haha
    Blimey! :eep: Wouldn't want to go near there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popppyss)
    Best male outfit: A SUIT, nothing looks better on a man than a suit

Agree

but

Blazer , Jeans and a shirt

ReputationRep:
    Blimey! :eep: Wouldn't want to go near there!
    I was bad enough at remembering the standard t-shirt and shorts combo, when it involved trying to locate netball skirts and polo shirts and rugby shirts and running shorts in the morning it was just too much haha.
    We appear to have derailed this thread. Sorry OP!

ReputationRep:
    For guys a Kilt and ghillie shirt....
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becciboo)
    For guys a Kilt and ghillie shirt....
    Kilt and abs

ReputationRep:
    really? :L
    yes of course! well in my opinion. I read some of your other comments and I do agree about wearing them often but it'd still be a nice sight

No matter how 'fashionable' a man looks a good fitting suit always wins! But like you said, not to be worn all the time, or maybe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popppyss)
    Best male outfit: A SUIT, nothing looks better on a man than a suit
    Men in suits... :coma:

Totally agree.

ReputationRep:
    For guys, these sort of styles this winter:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any more suggestions?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any more suggestions?
    Creating outfits is so much better than doing politics homework right now

and some good brown leather shoes but i cant choose mens shoes.

Another womens:

(i want this necklace for my 18th..)

ReputationRep:
    Do people like the herringbone flat cap on a guy?

I like it, but I feel like a knob wearing it around town!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.