Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm not attracted to British girls anymore Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    :facepalm2: You will find girls like this in every country
    True (So "moving up to where they respect your raises" isn't the panacea it might seem. Ain't gonna stop me though).

However in other countries women with these characteristics tend to be less numerous (especially regarding the manliness) more physically attractive (depending on your tastes) and they stack off lighter, especially if you have a look which is rare and attractive.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Does that mean I have a chance? :P

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather have a british born girl over any other european girl tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ..and I am British

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
    -the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
    -manipulative behaviour
    -coldness / unfriendly
    -manly
    -crude
    -loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
    -heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
    -lack of morals
    -and their general appearance has just become very boring.

anyone else notice this?

I was out last night in a club and it was my turn driving and I thought the exact same thing, Brit girls (the majority) are exactly as you describe on that list. Are you stealing my thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Oh noezzzzz!!! what are all the british girls (who you described as chavs) going to do!!????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NaturalDisaster)
    Leggings are like really thick, legless tights. And Jeggings are just leggings that look like denim.

And as for dressing according to weather, that's probably why winter's my favourite month. I get to stick on the nice warm coat, the cosy scarf and my favourite gloves. Much more fun than summer, you have more layering options. And now that it's all snowy I'm totally in my element. So yeah, not a fan of showing skin either.

Oh, and I keep meaning to point out how much I love your username and sig, Harry Potter is quite frankly brilliant.
    Ooh, right. Thanks!

I like having four seasons, and the cold is OK. Can be kind of cosy. I enjoy wearing scarfs and all that. A lot of people just throw off their clothes when it's summer ,and I've never manged that ... (Not looking down at them) .. Yeah, probably one of the main reasons I remain super pale all year round :lol: But I don't mind that.

Thank you! :^_^: .. Haven't had anybody telling me they like my username, nice.
    Yours is quite cool as well! And I love your profile! Really dedicated. Warms my Harry Potter fan heart, haha.

ReputationRep:
    Where do you live?? in a club?

so what are your plans now?

(Original post by PlantVZombie)
    I was out last night in a club and it was my turn driving and I thought the exact same thing, Brit girls (the majority) are exactly as you describe on that list. Are you stealing my thoughts?
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    So you don't like girls who are confident, powerful, and don't need conservative little tyrants like you?

Fair enough, we don't like you either.

ReputationRep:
    Way to go generalise. But its true, its hard to find an attractive good girl these days. But that means when you do find her, you keep her :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheQuickestSilver)
    Russian & Swedish girls on the other hand :drool:
    I second this motion. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    Ooh, right. Thanks!

I like having four seasons, and the cold is OK. Can be kind of cosy. I enjoy wearing scarfs and all that. A lot of people just throw off their clothes when it's summer ,and I've never manged that ... (Not looking down at them) .. Yeah, probably one of the main reasons I remain super pale all year round :lol: But I don't mind that.

Thank you! :^_^: .. Haven't had anybody telling me they like my username, nice.
    Yours is quite cool as well!
    Yeah, I wear a t-shirt with a jacket/cardigan over it pretty much all year round. :L Having four seasons is brilliant, love it. Yeah, I'm pale pretty much all the time as well. Not that I get much sun in Scotland anyway, but I guess you must get a lot less in Norway (state the obvious. :L)

And thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get why people are ****ging off the OP. There is truth in what he says. Very rare to find a decent and attractive English girl who doesn't fall into the false attitude trash personality. And this is exactly why men sleep around and use girls for sex ...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I wear a t-shirt with a jacket/cardigan over it pretty much all year round. :L Having four seasons is brilliant, love it. Yeah, I'm pale pretty much all the time as well. Not that I get much sun in Scotland anyway, but I guess you must get a lot less in Norway (state the obvious. :L)

And thanks.
    Edited my post above, but your profile is brilliant! haha. Not a lot less. Norway and Scotland are pretty much the same when it comes to sunshine, and the same climate. If there is any country I would compare Norway to (that's not in Scandinavia) I'd pick Scotland. Love it!

ReputationRep:
    Whenever you see any really stunning, classy minge stride past, it always turns out that she's foreign (You can tell by the gobbledygook that comes out of her mouth)

Still there are degrees of badness, I thought Dundee women were bad, but then I went to Newcastle....

ReputationRep:
    ..and I am British

-manipulative behaviour
    -coldness / unfriendly
    -manly
    -crude
    -lack of morals

anyone else notice this?
    Most of those things, especially the stuff I underlined, can be found with women in any country

not relevant, but I am currently sitting in an internet cafe in Tirana and the women are GORGEOUS. like a cross between Italian and Greek!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    Edited my post above, but your profile is brilliant! haha. Not a lot less. Norway and Scotland are pretty much the same when it comes to sunshine, and the same climate. If there is any country I would compare Norway to (that's not in Scandinavia) I'd pick Scotland. Love it!
    Haven't been to Norway yet, but I plan to go sometime. And thanks, I'd forgotten how HP-obsessed my profile is until I looked at it again just now. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    What a coincidence! I just realised I'm not attracted to British guys anymore because they're whiny, generalising pricks with a distorted view of reality and ridiculously high standards for the losers that they are!

ReputationRep:
    ..and I am British

-manipulative behaviour
    -coldness / unfriendly
    -manly
    -crude
    -lack of morals

anyone else notice this?
    There are still a few nice anglo saxon girls...but mainly most of the contingent is all you have listed above.

My friend suggested a theory for which I will get a lot of negative reps. But....freedom of speech.

Back in the days in Engand, you were allowed to marry your sisters and brothers. Same genes mix etc.
    If you mix same set of genes you will just carry all your genetic diseases/problems etc down your family tree.

I am not that good with words... but I hope you got the idea.
    Unless it's two beautiful set of brothe

ReputationRep:
    Haven't been to Norway yet, but I plan to go sometime. And thanks, I'd forgotten how HP-obsessed my profile is until I looked at it again just now. :lol:
    Nice :^_^: ... If you do, just don't go to Oslo.. Visit the west coast!
    Proud Slytherin as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill)
    Don't get why people are ****ging off the OP. There is truth in what he says. Very rare to find a decent and attractive English girl who doesn't fall into the false attitude trash personality. And this is exactly why men sleep around and use girls for sex ...
    I don't get why you're defending the OP's ridiculous argument. The reason you don't find the decent girls is cos you're only looking at the sluts cos you want them for sex. Believe me, if guys actually paid attention to British girls they might be surprised by how many of them aren't chavs.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.