Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm 17 and I kissed a 14 year old girl. Watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    I know an 18 year old who was ****ing a 14 year old (she's 15 now).
    nothing wrong with OP cos he didnt know and it didnt go any further than a kiss....
    as for you, you know thats illegal right?... pedo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lechaton-x)
    Put it behind you, it was just a bit of harmless fun!

....however, if you got her pregnant, THEN you'd be in a bit of a pickle.

Rather than putting it behind him he could stop the pregnancy thing by putting it in her behind!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    It's not me. And yes I know it's illegal.
    I do own a copy of the Sexual Offences act
    sorryyyy my bad didnt see the 'i know' at the beginning :facepalm:
    glad to know you have your own copy tho where can i get mine?

ReputationRep:
    well played lad. after all, every hole's a goal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 17 and I went to a party last night with friends. I had become pretty drunk and I got with another girl who I met there which was fine. I found out the next morning that she was actually 14 years old; thankfully we went no further than a pull.

Should I feel bad over it? I didn't know her age and she looked older, plus I was pretty drunk. What you think?

(Original post by soutioirsim)
    Was she hot?

(Original post by lonely14)
    Naah don't worry. No harm done, so just put it behind.
    ]If you didn't know she was 14 then its not really your fault?

But

Look at it from this point of view

if you had a 14 year old daughter/sister and she went out on a night out and a 17 year old lad kissed her, would you be happy about it?

Put it this way i would have something to say if a 17 year old kissed my 14 year old sister!

ReputationRep:
    My sister's boyfriend is 17 and she's 14 and I find that pretty disturbing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RAPSTER)
    ]If you didn't know she was 14 then its not really your fault?

But

if you had a 14 year old daughter/sister and she went out on a night out and a 17 year old lad kissed her, would you be happy about it?

Put it this way i would have something to say if a 17 year old kissed my 14 year old sister!
    Stop being so melodramatic.

Didn’t you read that the guy was drunk and he is actually sorry about it. :curious:

Good thing is that they didn’t go any further than that.

ReputationRep:
    My friend is 20 and he was dating a 13... and they were together for a year and a half and then she dumped him for his best friend who's also 20...
    ah, kids..

ReputationRep:
    L.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.D

:yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RAPSTER)
    If you didn't know she was 14 then its not really your fault?

But

Are you suggesting that the only way to solve a solution like this is to ID people before you kiss them?

I'd be a bit unhappy if my 14yo daughter or sister was going to parties where people were drinking.

ReputationRep:
    That's nothing, I once scored with a girl 10 years younger than me.

ReputationRep:
    OP don't worry. Just don't meet up with her again or whatever. It was only a kiss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Torrchy)
    My friend is 20 and he was dating a 13... and they were together for a year and a half and then she dumped him for his best friend who's also 20...
    ah, kids..
    :lolwut:

?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)

?????

I know... and the guy's known for "liking" girls in that age group, he even admits it...
    Some people are just plain weird...

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend was 17 and I was 14 when we started going out.

We're still together over 3 and a half years later. Though looking back it probably did look a bit odd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Torrchy)
    I know... and the guy's known for "liking" girls in that age group, he even admits it...
    Some people are just plain weird...

I don't think you would call him weird.........

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If you only kissed her whats the big deal?

ReputationRep:
    Lol the same happen to me when I was 14 ahah. Oh well, u were drunk

ReputationRep:
    dude you were drunk and your sorry....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    Stop being so melodramatic.
    Didn’t you read that the guy was drunk and he is actually sorry about it. :curious:

Good thing is that they didn’t go any further than that.
    Yes he was drunk........?....so you'd be happy that a 17 year old lad kissed your 14 year old sister/daughter.....

(Original post by Alexr115)
    Are you suggesting that the only way to solve a solution like this is to ID people before you kiss them? I'd be a bit unhappy if my 14yo daughter or sister was going to parties where people were drinking.
    NO.....to be fair most 14 year olds look way older than their age so on this part its not his fault

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.