Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, what do you think about guys who pee and don't wash their hands? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles0ox)
    its disgusting!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GfscmQoqaE

ReputationRep:
    It's unbelievable how many guys actually do this, being a customer in male bathrooms I have witnessed such atrocities... I once saw my Head of Year do it, and I made a note never to shake hands with him again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domino0806)
    Urine is sterile. It could be used to wash one's hands in.
    Urine is only sterile when it's inside your body, Bacteria are picked up during it's journey along the urethra.

ReputationRep:
    This is just a product of social conditioning. It's not that bad to not wash your hands - all you touch is skin. Just because it's the skin on what is traditionally viewed as a 'dirty' part of the body in a conservative sense doesn't make it literally dirty. In a public toilet it's almost certainly more hygienic to not wash your hands because then you don't have to touch the tap that has been touched by hundreds of guys, some of whom may have had ****s and some of whom may have been sick, who could have left behind microbes which might not be washed off your hands by a little bit of soap.

Additionally I'm pretty sure that we all touch far more infected things all day. You don't see people having a cry because no one washed their hands after touching the handrails on the train, but those collect microbes from hundreds of people all day every day and how often do you think those are disinfected? My **** gets showered and then sits in my trousers all day, I doubt it racks up the same zoo of germs in that time as those train handrails.

ReputationRep:
    No piss actually gets on the hands... the penis itself isn't dirty. That said, I do always wash my hands afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    in fairness a lot of public toilets have really crap hand dryers, so you end up leaving the toilet wiping your hands on clothing to try and dry them, so it's either this, or you don't wash your hands and just walk out of the toilet.

now ask yourself if you were watching a toilet door and one guy came out wiping his hands on his jeans and the other didn't who would you think is the cleanest?

ReputationRep:
    I'm wiping my hands down before they go near that area... it's pretty much the cleanest part of my body...

People should be even more aware about their hands when they eat and they take into their bodies.

Just by washing your hands the moisture that remains even after drying picks up so much more dirt from surroundings than if you kept them dry...

Even when eating unless your home & can prepare, wash & eat food in same area it's best to handle food using the wrapper etc

ReputationRep:
    What about golden showers?
    Do you still have to wash your hands after those?

I think this is a serious question that needs to be addressed.

ReputationRep:
    :puke:
    I would mind a lot.

ReputationRep:
    I avoid the dillema by simply not pissing on my hands.

ReputationRep:
    All the girls saying 'its disgusting' do you insist that boys wash their choppy in the sink before you go down on them?

ReputationRep:
    its just skin... i bet there is worse stuff on you hands in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    Well that is just VILE.
    Why would you not wash your hands? It slows you down? Bull****- it takes 15-20 seconds to pick up some soap and run your hands under the tap. It's not 'manly' to be using foamy handwash? Then you are an idiot, and definitely don't come near me.
    I have a sneaking suspicion my dad does this sometimes and so I am constantly needling him about it, it's gross. I just can't see why it would be so difficult to wash after peeing, esp when the other poor person would be at risk from your filthy germy hands.

(I confess I am a bit of an antibacterial freak )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontBuyTheSun)
    All the girls saying 'its disgusting' do you insist that boys wash their choppy in the sink before you go down on them?
    I haven't, but if in the future that situation arose then damn right I would.

ReputationRep:
    Well clearly there would be no way to tell whether someone had just peed without washing their hands- but in theory it's just disgusting. The amount of germs that would be on their hands :\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claire_Spoon)
    To those saying it's ok because you don't piss on your hands...does this apply to women too?
    We don't piss all over ourselves either, but we still wash our hands.

Would you consider it disgusting if women didn't wash their hands either?

Edit: This isn't some bizarre feminist rant, I'm just curious.
    You get pee on your fingers when wiping.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMdkCnhBDZU&feature=fvst

The late, great on the matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Einheri)
    It's disgusting, and I personally always wash my hands, but half the guys you see in a public toilet fail to do so and just walk out.
    Probably cos the rest of the crap in there ruins you washing your hands anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Ewww, I always wash my hands afterwards...am surprised by the amount of other females who don't wash their hands but take up the sink space by doing their hair and make up, at least wash your hands before touching your face!

My boyfriend recently shamed Phil Redmond (guy who created Hollyoaks, Brookside, Grange Hill etc) into washing his hands at an awards ceremony we were at! He saw that my bf was washing his hands after going the loo and had to double back from heading to the door to also wash his hands.

It is the general lack of hand washing which means I'll never eat bar nuts!!:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    its pretty disgusting when people in general dont wash their hands,
    but people have a point, if their whole body is clean why wash ur hands. (y)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.