Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you usually get from Starbucks? Watch

Announcements

Or sugar overdose

ReputationRep:
      Cappuccino!

ReputationRep:
      Never been in Starbucks actually

Have had hot chocolates from Costa before, but far too calorific so haven't had one for agessss.

cafe rouge is red and is nice

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
        caramel macchiato, always!

ReputationRep:
        Caramel macchiato... mmm

ReputationRep:
        Java chocolate chip cream :P
        The taste of the best parts of winter and chocolate combined

ReputationRep:
        A frappachino, different depending on my mood. Or a coffee/latte/cappachino when it's cold outside, I want to try a hot chocolate though

ReputationRep:
        Chai tea latte in the winter, usually a frappuchino in summer.

chai tea is just gorgeous, it's sorta cinnamony, the best way to describe it is that's i's how i imagine christmas in a mug

try it!

ReputationRep:
        Vanilla latte or signature hot chocolate mmmm

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by harrietta)
        Chai tea latte in the winter, usually a frappuchino in summer.

chai tea is just gorgeous, it's sorta cinnamony, the best way to describe it is that's i's how i imagine christmas in a mug

try it!
        Had it the other day, just tea with cinammon and a **** load of sugar in it, nothing special.

ReputationRep:
        Black coffee or, Toffee nut/Gingerbread latte. Omg I wanna go to Starbucks nowwwww

ReputationRep:
        Lately I've been hooked on their new limited edition coffees, the gingerbread and toffee nut lattes in particular. The gingerbread one has a really Christmas-y taste to it and the toffee nut one tastes a bit like popcorn. They're yummy .

ReputationRep:
        xxx

lol only 2 boys commented on this thread

ReputationRep:
          caramel hot chocolate with whipped cream...yum!

ReputationRep:
          Hot drinks; white chocolate mocha :coma: or toffee nut latte when its christmas!

Cold: Caramel frappucino (coffee based) or the mocha one. I love iced coffee.

ReputationRep:
          Tall caramel macchiato.
          It's gotten to the point where even if I want something else I'll say that. D:

ReputationRep:
          I don't. Would much rather go to costa and have one of their Mocha Flakes.
          BB's Mochachillo's are the best in summer - am yet to find something to rival this.
          And Druckers if you wanna hang with the oldies - they do the most filling hot chocolates!

I'm yet to have a drink from Starbucks that is even relativly warm. Defeats the point of coffee in the winter...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
        Useful resources
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.