Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What to get a 15 year old for her birthday? Watch

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Take Thats new CD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jolteon)
    well my doctor said i was autistic a couple of years ago when i was getting into tyrouble at school but he's a liar anyway and i know he wants to have his beastly way with one of the nurses, i underheard him say that and other things once so i wouldn't trust a word he says. I mean there are no reasons to think i have autism anyway.
    el oh el

ReputationRep:
    Surely you know your daughter's interests? Or ask her?

Or money- so you don't mess up and get her something ****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orwell)
    el oh el
    youre pretty crap atr spanish.

ReputationRep:
    Get her an iron. Nah, just joking, well what's she into? Clothes, vouchers, CDs.. can't really go wrong with the those. Maybe a short trip somewhere sightseeing or to a theme park, whatever she's into really... I prefer quality time over gifts.. I think ;D

ReputationRep:
    Depends on what kind of person she is.
    If she's girly, get her vouchers for clothes shops and Boots etc (unless you know her really well and can buy the clothes yourself)
    If she still likes toys, games, all that, then go for that sort of thing. Hard to say really

ReputationRep:
    Books, music, art repros, a pet, money, little things? Just go round town and spend a set budget on nice things.

ReputationRep:
    As a fellow fifteen year old why dont you get her some sort of gadget?
    Blackberry's are v. popular atm, an ipod if she doesnt already have one?
    ...or if she likes reading you could get her an amazon kindle?

ReputationRep:
    For my 15th my parents got me a 'goodie bag'

basically this really lovely vintage travel bag with lots of bits and bobs inside

- nice hardback version of my favourite book
    - some really yummy dark chocolates
    - some films in french ( Amelie, Jean De Florette etc. )
    - an eyeliner I'd had my eye on for months,
    - a collage of photos from family holidays

etc.

Just ask her what she might like and then go from there,

ReputationRep:
    i would recommend makeup, you could get her a mac lipstick or one of the urban decay eyeshadow palettes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lillyellen)
    i would recommend makeup, you could get her a mac lipstick or one of the urban decay eyeshadow palettes
    I guess we need to update the title to "What to get a 20 year old for her birthday?" XD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.