Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

which birth control pill is best for making your boobs bigger? Watch

ReputationRep:
    you have just confirmed to me that you are mother tereas which logically proves that my assertion was not an assumption.

ReputationRep:
    This is a stupid thread...different pills affect each girls body in different ways, some may have no change at all, some may get a bigger chest but it may be swollen and painful to touch, others can get a bigger chest but its not painful. Besides that, you can get other side effects from the pill, mood swings, acne, tiredness, headaches, nausea etc
    To go on the pill just to increase your chest size is stupid to me, unless you will use it as a contraceptive as well but why risk those side effects whne you could just get some padded bras

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FattyInNeed)
    Microgynon.
    Surely that should be macrogynon...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Greek joke. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Microgynon has made no difference to my boobs at all, even though I've put on weight. They're really sore at the mo, no idea why.
    The same pill made my fiend go from a C to a DD, and she gained no weight. It affects everyone differently. Wanting bigger boobs alone is not a good reason to go on the pill, as you may experience unpleasant side effects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jolteon)
    you have just confirmed to me that you are mother tereas which logically proves that my assertion was not an assumption.
    you ridiculous man.

ReputationRep:
    Microgynon definitely has made my boobs grow! I'm not joking, it fully plumped my boobs out and now they are more rounded and plump looking! I went from a 32C to a 32DD! I didn't notice much weight gain elsewhere but I've noticed my boobs so much because the gain in size was so drastic! I don't experience too bad mood swings or anything, I only get slightly more emotional around the week break but that's it really! The only thing I would say is that it had made my boobs slightly more tender at times and they feel sore doing lots of movement without a bra on but that's about it really!

ReputationRep:
    Please don't bump old threads. If a thread is more than six months old it's best to make a new one.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.