Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

21 and only made out with 3 girls Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    i know, i was going to them from when i was 13 to about 16/17 :mmm:
    though i never kissed anyone randomly etc until i started going out properly when i was 18 :mmm: i was a good girl, then alcohol just ****ed that theory up :mmm:
    Seedy places lol. Got me trained and ready for older clubs though. Although I'm less of a **** now, so not sure how they compare in terms of easyness....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    By TSR standards you're a pimp.
    lolllll

ReputationRep:
    So what! That's actually nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    :mmm:
    This smiley creeps me out. At least they aren't moving ones. ****ing hell.

ReputationRep:
    Who's counting? Seriously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmosco)
    how **** is that? none of them were girlfriends either. what is the average amount at my age to have kissed?
    I'm 19 on Saturday, and I haven't even so much as pecked one. I win.../lose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rancorous)
    Lie.

Unless they were munters.
    Ha! Epic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rancorous)
    Lie.

Unless they were munters.
    No lie my friend. They ranged, but in my memory the majority weren't bad. Some were hot as far as I can remember. Just horny 14/15/16 year olds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    9 boys?...

I made out with six different girls in one rave in one night, and altogether over 25.....

lets say you started kissing at 14... in 3 years you kissed 9, so that's 3 boys a year, you're roasting !!!!!

haha shhh :P... ive had some very long term relationships so that takes up 2 years
    and i started kissing at 13 - as i was such a reb lmao

so makes it 7 in 2 years - thats not too bad considering i cant go out to clubs yet (except one in my town)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    By TSR standards you're a pimp.
    So true...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steezy)
    Seedy places lol. Got me trained and ready for older clubs though. Although I'm less of a **** now, so not sure how they compare in terms of easyness....
    :iiam: i wouldn't know because i never did anything in a u18 club, so technically i'm more of a **** now :teehee: but there are certain clubs, both in manc and back where i'm from, where pretty much you are guaranteed to grind with someone/make out with someone or at least be approached, thats true for me anyway :dontknow:

lol that makes me seem really ****gy, but i don't go to those clubs all the time, just occasionally, and i don't just get off with every guy that approaches me, just thought i'd clear that up

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky

ReputationRep:
    be happy bro. ive seen threads with 21+ and never kissed a gal..go out and meet more girls x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmosco)
    how **** is that? none of them were girlfriends either. what is the average amount at my age to have kissed?
    It hardly matters. and there isn't an average.

You can't base quality of life on how many girls u got with so you shouldn't worry about it. be patient and not worry about it. i find the less i worry, the more i get

I'm a 22 y/o virgin, got first proper kiss at 18 and have only kissed like 10 girls ever. Its not a big deal to me tbh.

i'm in my 30s.
    30 girls that is, not 30 years old. i'm 17

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles0ox)
    haha shhh :P... ive had some very long term relationships so that takes up 2 years
    and i started kissing at 13 - as i was such a reb lmao

so makes it 7 in 2 years - thats not too bad considering i cant go out to clubs yet (except one in my town)
    Aha nothing wrong with that

ReputationRep:
    Do people really say 'made out' still?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Do people really say 'made out' still?
    No. And the ones that do...do not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles0ox)
    i'll get negged for this as people will think im being slutty

but im 17 and made out with 9 boys i think
    only 3 were bfs :/
    the rest were random pulls/ boys i liked but never got with - also the numbers went up quick as i kissed 3 in one night and two in another.

although i dont think 3 people is low, especially for a boy. I wouldnt worry about it, it doesnt mean you're a bad kisser or anything. Its really not a huge deal.
    Slut?!
    You're practically a nun.
    If you still know the number of people you've pulled it means you haven't pulled enough tbh.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.