Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How long after you broke up did you get poontang again? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    no, it was pretty much **** one guy, then after he passed out on the bed, go back downstairs, get another one and **** him right next to the guy who was passed out. Oh that was a good night
    I don't know why everyone's being so horrible to you, I found this hilarious XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just curious. How long did it take you, after you broke up with your girlfriend/boyfriend to get back in the game? Or to just a have a little fun?
    OAP im not sure what poontang is but if it is what i think it is... thats one weird word...

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    This thread's title reminded me of that Brian halfwit from Big Brother.

"Poontang." Really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    This thread's title reminded me of that Brian halfwit from Big Brother.

"Poontang." Really.
    Poontang has been around since as early as 1910 or so.

Some may find the term less offensive than ass, ****, or pussy and many may find it humorous as many itt appear do.

For those to busy to use Google:

http://everything2.com/title/poontang

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vohamanah)
    After a six year relationship... a little under 2 weeks. That was my grieving period.
    Two weeks for six years?

ReputationRep:
    6 months and counting?

but poontang? really? lol.

ReputationRep:
    Im back in the game.
    My ex just disappeared without saying anything since last week. (this is the 3rd time he's done this)
    The first time he did this, i was grieving for like 8 months.
    But yes, im back now and im waiting to see for someone better.

ReputationRep:
    no, it was pretty much **** one guy, then after he passed out on the bed, go back downstairs, get another one and **** him right next to the guy who was passed out. Oh that was a good night
    Wow I bet your dirtier than a night in Fritzel's basement.

ReputationRep:
    Eight months, a one night stand. Since that, three months and counting.

ReputationRep:
    Aww thanks, that made me smile You seem like one of the very few girls out there who don't go judging other girls and generally being a ***** for no reason
    aw, shucks!

(Original post by humidex7)
      2 weeks. Don't judge.
      I'm judging

ReputationRep:
      I was with my ex nearly 2 years, then after we broke up we still kind of saw each other for a further 6 months. Then I cut contact for another 7 and I'm still single

ReputationRep:
      A few months.

Was pretty upset to be honest and didn't really want to get involved with anyone else until I had got my head around what went wrong with the last one.

ReputationRep:
      Surely anyone who uses the word 'poontang' doesn't get any anyway, so OP's thread is irrelevant.

ReputationRep:
      i hour afterwards rebound sex

ReputationRep:
      Not long....

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Jenny_Jazz)
      Not long....
      Surely a breakup would have no bearing on whether you get 'poon', according to your lifestyle.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by RollerBall)
      Two weeks for six years?
      After what a ******* he was to me, two weeks was more grieving than he deserved, tbh.

If it makes it any better it was with a "friend with benefits", who knows everything that has happened and has really helped me get over it emotionally. I don't know if that's better than it being with a complete random, but rest assured it was pure physical rebound sex.

ReputationRep:
      Urm, well I've had four break ups, and in order it was 1 month, 9 months, 3 weeks, 2 months.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.