Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GIRLS: Would you date me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Lol well your getting quite a bit of attention from guys here hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Grapes? Fock dat sheet. It's all about the pomegranates

ReputationRep:
    yap but some information would have to stay private
    oh, and get out a little more u don't have to ask them out; just make friends with them and other things might follow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by New York Teen)
    Would you babes go out with me based on this info:

- I look like Justin Bieber, but slightly taller and with black hair but without the extreme 'gayness' of course.
    You were passable right up til there.

:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    hot stuff mayn

ReputationRep:
    In b4 'how big is OP's penis?'

ReputationRep:
    - I like Georgian architecture. The symmetry appeals to me. It's so grand and I like high ceilings in stately homes
    Symmetry, YES.

Justin Bieber? NO. can you imagine the stick you'd get for going out with someone that looked like him?!

That is such a random collection of information to put about yourself...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andand)
    SillyRodent
    Adored and Respected Member

Re: GIRLS: Would you date me?
    So you're a frequently masturbating petrol sniffer, correct?

DDDDDDD
    Quoting fail ^^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnC2211)
    We like to check up on our competition. So far it's all good.
    Yep I can safely say you're safe

ReputationRep:
    Dude, it doesnt matter what other people think okay, there are millions of girls in this world, you'll find one someday!

ReputationRep:
    I feel bad for you son...

ReputationRep:
    mate **** justin bieber

ReputationRep:
    I didn't read your info, as I made up my decision on the first phrase. NO

ReputationRep:
    :doctor::doctor:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    pics please

ReputationRep:

- I'm average build; 5ft10inches
    - Medium length black hair; styled
    - I like going to the cinema with someone to share my snacks with!
    - I like music. I listen to classical music a lot because I study this, especially Baroque; though I listen to other genres too.
    - I like Georgian architecture. The symmetry appeals to me. It's so grand and I like high ceilings in stately homes
    - I want to go traveling before (or after) university. I would like to travel through Europe, experience culture... I would love to have someone with me though to share the experience, no doubt I will!
    - I'm fairly clever. I attained 10A* at GCSE. Predicted AAAA for AS.
    - I would love to study at Oxford. Perhaps Geography or Earth Sciences
    - I like grapes! I once ate so many grapes that I couldn't stand up...
    - Chocolate is great too. I'm addicted to chocolate, but I try to avoid it as it gves me spots.
    - I like the smell of petrol
    - I'm a perfectionist... Blah Blah Blah... I'm only satisfied if things are perfect.
    - I like playing computer games; mainly World of Warcraft, CoD...etc
    - I look like Justin Bieber, but slightly taller and with black hair but without the extreme 'gayness' of course.
    - I like it when I'm in control of a situation.
    - I try to please people a lot. If I had a girlfriend I would make her feel so special!
    - I have rich parents
    - I masturbate 2/3 times a day... lol...
    - I have brown eyes
    - Sometimes I'm nervous around new people, so I avoid speaking, which makes me ignorant to some, but I'm not ignorant!
    - I want to live in Scandinavia or at least visit there when I'm older
    - I like diversity and culture.
    - I want to **** someone so bad now! I'm so horny!
    For some reason, that was the first word I read when I was adjusting the page and I didnt even read most of it. If you move on to girls, please dont mention that. We know that you do it but you dont need to tell us.

P.S. I found cute when you 'said' <I love grapes!> :love:

ReputationRep:

- I'm average build; 5ft10inches
    - Medium length black hair; styled
    - I like going to the cinema with someone to share my snacks with!
    - I like music. I listen to classical music a lot because I study this, especially Baroque; though I listen to other genres too.
    - I want to go traveling before (or after) university. I would like to travel through Europe, experience culture... I would love to have someone with me though to share the experience, no doubt I will!
    - I'm fairly clever. I attained 10A* at GCSE. Predicted AAAA for AS.
    - I would love to study at Oxford. Perhaps Geography or Earth Sciences
    - I like grapes! I once ate so many grapes that I couldn't stand up...
    - Chocolate is great too. I'm addicted to chocolate, but I try to avoid it as it gves me spots.
    - I like the smell of petrol
    - I'm a perfectionist... Blah Blah Blah... I'm only satisfied if things are perfect.
    - I like playing computer games; mainly World of Warcraft, CoD...etc
    - I like it when I'm in control of a situation.
    - I try to please people a lot. If I had a girlfriend I would make her feel so special!
    - I have rich parents
    - I masturbate 2/3 times a day... lol...
    - I have brown eyes
    - Sometimes I'm nervous around new people, so I avoid speaking, which makes me ignorant to some, but I'm not ignorant!
    - I want to live in Scandinavia or at least visit there when I'm older
    - I like diversity and culture.
    - I want to **** someone so bad now! I'm so horny!
    Oh my god! you're so much like me! :eek: I'm 5ft10inches, I like going to the cinema, classical music (I frequently play baroque), Georgian architecture (although I prefer gothic to be honest), I want to travel, I'm clever, I've applied to Oxford (Biochemistry, although I respect Earth Science), I eat all the grapes I can see, I love chocolate, I'm a perfectionist, I've played WoW since vanilla, I like being in control, I'm a little uncomfortable in unfamiliar social situations, I like cultural diversity and I live in Scandinavia.

By the way, the smell of nail polish is better than petrol in my opinion, although I know you're not supposed to inhale it.

I wouldn't date you though because I'm taken and you look like Justin Bieber.

ReputationRep:
    This ain't ****ing E-Harmony :O

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you're a real keeper.

ReputationRep:
    The real question is how big's your penis? I'm not dating anyone with less than 6feet inches.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.