Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think you can pick up a nice set of saucepans for £15.

ReputationRep:
    Dexentorm

ReputationRep:
    dildo

ReputationRep:
    She's 15 - Justin Bieber album.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukas1051)
    So my friend decided it would be a good idea to do secret santa this year... I picked out a girl and I have no idea what to get her. I know her fairly well, but I really don't have a clue what she would like. What do girls like for Christmas? Any gift ideas? Max spending limit: £15

Cheers
    How the hell should we know any better than you what to get this girl? We dont know her, have never seen her, let alone have any idea what she likes?????

Just give her the money, girls like money. Shouldn't be a problem for you.

ReputationRep:
    Shiny things!

ReputationRep:
    Cooker, washing up bowl, microwave, blender, general kitchenware...

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate truffles or anything chocolates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukas1051)
    I saw some microwaveable slippers, she's always complaining about being cold... is that something girls would like? I really am useless when it comes to gifts.
    awwww get her things to keep her warm like those slippers, a cute hat, thick snuggly socks, a scarf and say it's because "she's always saying she's cold" not 'moaning' or 'complaining' she will think you're really thoughtful and a good listener I know I would anyway. Do you like her? Anyway good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Jewellary,
    A watch,
    CDs,
    DVDs,
    Clothes,
    Shoes,
    Accessories,
    Perfume.

ReputationRep:
    perfume u bell smell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc1000)
    Heh, they're an awesome band... was very surprised to see it in a signature given that no-one's heard of them :P

If you haven't already, listen to 'The First Chapter'. Is even better than 'Isolate' IMO. Also I believe they have a new album out some time soon...
    I only found out about them because Michael took Roy Khan's place on Kamelot's North American tour, so I wanted to hear what he was like. I am not disappointed.
    I've only listened to Isolate so far but as I type Ultimate Sacrifice just finished so I'll give it a listen now.

ReputationRep:
    Does she have a favourite author? This idea is obviously only a one-time thing and only if it ever happens, but if her favourite author is doing a booksigning somewhere, take her book or buy a new one if it's new-released, take it with you and get it signed. If it's nearer to Christmas, bring her with you, but only do that if it's a new book you bought - it's less of a gift if she already bought the book and you're just taking her with you to get it signed, but at the same time she may prefer the chance to meet the author herself.

I did this for a close friend back in secondary school. Remember years ago when Chantelle from Big Brother released her autobiography? I know, I was never fussed about her and never watched Big Brother, but one of my close friends really, really liked her. So that year I discovered she'd be coming to my town to sign copies of her (then new) autobiography; I bought it, told her to resist buy it herself, and then a month or two later I took the book down and got it signed for her by Chantelle, making sure to ask her to write a message with my friend's name. The signature was pretty impressive actually - took up the entire first blank page of the book. My friend wasn't going to be able to attend the signing anyway herself.

She wasn't my girlfriend, but a very close friend. Seeing the look on her face when she opened the wrapping was worth it ten times for queing up in a Chantelle book signing. So if your girlfriend has a favourite author, see if there'll be any opportunities in the future, and if you ever find the opportunity, go for it.

ReputationRep:
    Well, massive generalisation but most girls like soapy stuff, or at least they'll appreciate it. Go to Boots and buy one of the giftsets.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I learnt yesterday that there are companies who can mould a dildo from your unique penis shape. Sounds like a plan, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rawwwwr!)
    :rofl: ohhhhh i love it thankyou!
    Did that do it for you?

ReputationRep:
    OK, thanks for your suggestions everyone. I think I'm gonna get her a pair of gloves from River Island and some slipper socks from Topshop, I think she'd really like that. You've all been rally helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linkdapink)
    I would like stuff like bath bombs from lush (but extra special ones), and a slab of chocolate from Hotel Chocolat. Mmm nothing's better than a bath and some chocolate :)
    er i fink ull find sex wiv me is. u gotta pay for da johnnys doe.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bslforever)

Brilliant!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.