Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i got an offer for 180 points! :confused: why is mine lower than everyone else's? :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bglaves1)
    how long ago was your interview? hopefully no news means good news ! x
    8th of December

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte678)
    8th of December
    i would have thought if you definately weren't in they should have told you by now! probably just taking their time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bglaves1)
    i would have thought if you definately weren't in they should have told you by now! probably just taking their time
    Thanks for the reassurance . You would have thought so but I guess you never know. I haven't actually heard of any rejections from Chester after interview :/.

ReputationRep:
    I got rejected from Bangor for teaching but still waiting to hear from Chester

ReputationRep:
    I've got my Chester interview next week! Not too worried cos I've got the place at edgehill that i want anyway.. But just wondering what is the spoken presentation actually like, how long do you speak for? This is probably on the letter but thought id ask anyway.. really nervous for this part?x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dulcie-shaw-x)
    I've got my Chester interview next week! Not too worried cos I've got the place at edgehill that i want anyway.. But just wondering what is the spoken presentation actually like, how long do you speak for? This is probably on the letter but thought id ask anyway.. really nervous for this part?x
    the presentation really isn't that bad just make sure you prepare for it. you don't have to speak for very long and it is in a group of about 5 people. its quite relaxed really. so don't get too worried about it (: good luck! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilPhil)
    i got an offer for 180 points! :confused: why is mine lower than everyone else's? :')
    that is a bit odd philphil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazzehchaos)
    the presentation really isn't that bad just make sure you prepare for it. you don't have to speak for very long and it is in a group of about 5 people. its quite relaxed really. so don't get too worried about it (: good luck! x
    Ok, thanks! x

ReputationRep:
    ah it actually was well chilled out, easiest interview i think!

ReputationRep:
    Still not heard anything!
    A girl on my course got rejected about 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.