Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellyp)
    Same...Congratulations on your offer, did you get a letter?
    oo.. what did you do for the presentation? I didn't really pick up people's names so I don't know who was in my group! Yeh I got a letter... I haven't actually read it yet because I'm away at uni but my Mum opened it for me and read it over the phone haha. Isn't it irritating not having anything official!

ReputationRep:
    I did mine on language what about you? I don't think you were in my group though because I think I can remember the other two girls' names. oh well nothing more to do now than to wait for Gove to decide our future, wish he would hurry up!:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh. I did mine on a piece of performance art and how it highlights different methods of communication..

I know.. would be lovely for the government to stop being so disruptive!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I had my interview on 21st Jan, anyone else from then heard back yet??

ReputationRep:
    I've just had my interview this morning and I just want to share some advice that I think others may find useful especially those with nerves. If you imagine that you are there doing it; it helps ease the nerves. It was not as bad as I thought but I know I have very little chance of getting a place since I messed up the presentation. I am gutted about that because I spent so long preparing for it and then my nerves got the better of me.

ReputationRep:
    Jesssica, I had my interview at Hull on the 21st Jan (afternoon) and I have still not heard a yes or a no yet. Have you heard anything yet? I think I am more nervous waiting for the outcome! Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview this afternoon. Was so nervous beforehand, and it didn't make things easier that there was a big crash on my route in to the uni so had to take a time-consuming divertion lol. Glad it's over now though, am mentally exhausted!! But to be honest, the whole experience wasn't actually as bad as I thought it would be!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonjovirocksmyworld1)
    I've just had my interview this morning and I just want to share some advice that I think others may find useful especially those with nerves. If you imagine that you are there doing it; it helps ease the nerves. It was not as bad as I thought but I know I have very little chance of getting a place since I messed up the presentation. I am gutted about that because I spent so long preparing for it and then my nerves got the better of me.
    why do you think you messed it up?? you might not have done!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leanne1988)
    Jesssica, I had my interview at Hull on the 21st Jan (afternoon) and I have still not heard a yes or a no yet. Have you heard anything yet? I think I am more nervous waiting for the outcome! Good luck x
    Hi, no I haven't heard anything back yet, but I keep checking my track and it doesn't say rejected so that can only be a good sign! I heard that the last day of interviews was yesterday, I don't know if it's true but if it is I thought maybe we would hear back soon because they will have had chance to consider everyone now. I'm just desperate to hear something, I hate not knowing! How did your interview go, I had mine in the afternoon as well! Good luck to you too x

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview on the 21st and got a letter this morning offering me a place, so pleased! Hope everyone else waiting hears today too x

ReputationRep:
    I also got a letter yesterday morning offering me a place! sooo pleased, just want to know if it's official now!

ReputationRep:
    I know it's probably silly this is all I've wanted to do all my life and I really thought I had a chance now I just feel what is the point in it anymore. In case you haven't guessed I got rejected.

Anyone know if I can get feedback?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to all those that did get accepted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helenlaura12321)
    i didnt get in

just trying to be positive and take it all as good experience, least i know what to expect now

xxx
    I didn't either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonjovirocksmyworld1)
    I know it's probably silly this is all I've wanted to do all my life and I really thought I had a chance now I just feel what is the point in it anymore. In case you haven't guessed I got rejected.

Anyone know if I can get feedback?
    hey sorry to hear that. yeh i know someone who got feedback so you should email and ask and remember that you can try again and this isn't it all over! you can spend the year getting experience and apply again next year and then be a much better teacher!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I had an interview on the 28th and I haven't heard anything yet - has anyone else? Have people been receiving letters of updated on GTTR? Thanks and Good Luck to everyone who is waiting for a reply!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoTeach)
    Hi, I had an interview on the 28th and I haven't heard anything yet - has anyone else? Have people been receiving letters of updated on GTTR? Thanks and Good Luck to everyone who is waiting for a reply!
    Yeah I'm still waiting too. I had my interview on the 31st Jan (not that long ago I know, but I hate waiting lol!) I think if you're unsuccessful the GTTR will tell you and if you're a possible yes then you will be sent a letter... I think...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your reply. Someone above had their interview on the 31st and has a response - I hope it comes through soon. Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    This is a question for everyone who have got a letter to say they're in (pending government funding of course). How old are you and are you coming straight from uni or have you had time out getting experience and stuff??

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm 21 and am coming straight from university. I'm in my 3rd year studying English Lit. You? x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.