Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer today for Politics and International relations at CCC
    Not sure if it'll be my insurance yet, but I do love the sound of the uni, so I'm tempted.

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview with them for occupational therapy on the 17th soo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claire3596)
    I've applied to do Primary Education (5-11) Still waiting to hear if they invite me for an interivew!
    How long did it take for you all to hear? xx
    I applied at the start od December and still havent heard anything.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennifer88)
    Has your offer been confirmed on the GTTR? I had an interview with them in November and they emailed in December to say they were please to say I had been successful and I had a place. The email said the GTTR would be updated shortly. It still hasn't been updated. I have emailed three times to see if they knew when it would be but they can't give a date due to funding issues.
    I only knew through the GTTR. They updated my application status about 10 days after the interview and I accepted the offer. I never got another email from CCCU because their joining pack is online and the link was provided through the GTTR system. How is you application going? Any firm offer yet? What subject have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer! Doing biology here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobi)
    I only knew through the GTTR. They updated my application status about 10 days after the interview and I accepted the offer. I never got another email from CCCU because their joining pack is online and the link was provided through the GTTR system. How is you application going? Any firm offer yet? What subject have you applied for?
    Hi Cobi, Still waiting to hear from them. I had an email from them a week after the interview saying they couldn't make official offers due to funding and i've emailed them a few times since and got the same reply. Starting to get a bit annoyed with all the waiting considering the GTTR deadline is Monday! I applied to do Primary (3-7). I hope the update the GTTR shortly. Its been nearly 3 months since my interview!

Track has changed: Decision has now changed to STOP!!!

ReputationRep:
    unconditional for early childhood studies and sport and exercise science, not what i applied to do, but not too fussed, the course doesnt look too bad and im going to the open in a week or so to get more info. Just need to decide on my accomodation, does anyone have any info on them as i really dont know where to choose?
    Thanks!
    Becky

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview on 2nd March at Canterbury Christ Church for Primary Education 3-7. Can anyone tell me about the interview process? What was it like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liv28)
    I have an interview on 2nd March at Canterbury Christ Church for Primary Education 3-7. Can anyone tell me about the interview process? What was it like?
    Is it for your PGCE Primary. Mine was PGCE was really straightforward. Introduction talk with Graham and a quick maths test which is only 10 questions and really basic so don't worry about it. Your then put into groups and you go off to a room where you talk about a question which they give you when you get together then you do a quick presentation on it. After that you have an English test which is just a written task based on the presentation you did. After that the 2 interviewers ask you basic why do you want to teach or what would you do if sort of questions and you discuss your answers within the group. They just want you to show how interested you are and how serious you are but they also what to know that your 100% committed to the course and the long hours that go with it. Just refer a lot to any voluntary placements you have done and how you think they went etc. Any other questions just ask!!

ReputationRep:
    I received a place for PMFL 3 - 7 YEARS
    Just be yourself, let other speak and read the TES!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strongone)
    I received a place for PMFL 3 - 7 YEARS
    Just be yourself, let other speak and read the TES!
    Congrats!! When were you interviewed? I had mine on the 24th November for 5-11 PMFL and I've still not heard...

ReputationRep:
    I was interviewed on the 2nd of Feb, heard back exactly a week later.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Digital Media, probs will be my second choice

ReputationRep:
    Just had my place formally confirmed!!! Cannot believe I'm going to do my PGCE (3-7). So unbelievably excited now!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Graphic Design...

but still haven't heard anything regarding interviews

Jess
    xx

ReputationRep:
    applied to do journalism and business and marketing.. still, nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Got an email like 2 weeks after my interview for Primary Ed and I passed the interview, FDA funding isnt sorted yet though so until thats sorted I dont know whether I have a firm conditional. Anyone had that??

ReputationRep:
    I have a place for event management for septemeber 2011!
    anyone else doing this course and where are you staying?
    xx

ReputationRep:
    I have a Conditional to study Computer Science, i put it down as my Insurance

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou. Youve probably had your interview now. Hope it went well! They didnt really ask about current issues in mine. I think the last question they asked which was if you were like the head of the education thing and had alot of money how would you spend it. What were your questions like??

I got a conditional through the other day yay! Just gotta get a B But im predicted an A

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.