Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should there be a 'TSR single's night' for those on here who can't get a bf or gf? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant Idea, Sir! It wOuld be interesting to see how it would turn out
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I fit exactly into the category for which such an evening would be designed for, and I would go...but only to lurk and lol.
    It would be hilarious.

I may be desperately lonely and generally unhappy about my failures with relationships, but I'm not that desperate.

ooooooo...

ReputationRep:
      xxx

ReputationRep:
      I'd go just for the lulz. That, and so I have some time away from home/work.

ReputationRep:
      It would make me positively weep for humanity if I were to see it :yes:
      • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
      Imagine this actually worked.

A couple fall in love and get married.

"Oh, how did you two meet?"

"The student room singles night organised on the forums..."

seems unlikely.

Nothing would happen because they are too shy and not confident enough to actually make a move. They'd all be by the door acting cool (or trying to)

ReputationRep:
      Ok, if I were to organise such an event, which city would be best to hold it in?

Also, all girls who come to the event who don't pull any guys during the night agree to come home with me ok? :-)

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Beadle's About)
      Ok, if I were to organise such an event, which city would be best to hold it in?

Also, all girls who come to the event who don't pull any guys during the night agree to come home with me ok? :-)
      :lol: Hoping for an orgy, huh?

I thought this was a joke.

(Original post by professortobe)
        Im thinking it would be hilarious and a fun and extremely interesting night out and a chance to meet some of the lunatics that frequent TSR though as far as building relationships is conserned it would likely be a disaster. But hey Im all 4 it
        Old trolling scores settled via real life violence.

NOM.

ReputationRep:
        Should I invite the guys from 4chan?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by >Anna<)
        :lol: Hoping for an orgy, huh?

I thought this was a joke.
        Well one or two at a time would do me perfectly...so the rest would have to stand in line and wait their turn :-)

ReputationRep:
        Well one or two at a time would do me perfectly...so the rest would have to stand in line and wait their turn :-)
        Not fussy about who you sleep with then?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by >Anna<)
        Not fussy about who you sleep with then?
        No, as long as: 1) their pussy doesn't stink of fish, 2) they are reasonably good looking, and 3) they can handle me giving them multiple orgasms without passing out :-)

ok....

ReputationRep:
          Why not just a social night in general. Sometimes it's nice to meet friends without thinking about dating.

yep well said

ReputationRep:

Amsterdam. That way, if nothing happens between TSRians, they can still get something from the trip. :sexface:

Or Brussels, a day trip to the EU area of the city would be nice.

ReputationRep:
            lol! I'd come just to see how different from their tsr personalities everyone is in real life ^^

Submit reply
          TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.