Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Charity collector slapped me, if I prosecute, what happens to her? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just completely blank people who approach you in the street - better yet, look them in the eyes then ignore them and move on. Bonus points if they act offended.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curzon)
    How can she slap
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I came up with a cheeky reply to a charity person and they slapped me. They ended up ochi-gari'ed on the cement. That is what you should have done.

ReputationRep:
    Slap her back, I have been told every day of my life that women are equal to men, so not slapping her undermines that belief we have in the west.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    She sounds feisty. You should of asked her out :perv:
    Yeah. You should have move in for a kiss after the slap, like a cheesy movie from the 50s. And if she screams at you remind her that she slapped you first.

ReputationRep:
    The police won't do anything but laugh at you. Man up next time!

ReputationRep:
    I say you burn down battersea dogs home, that'll teach her.

There goes my rep

ReputationRep:
    Troll, if not the police wouldn't waste their time and resources sorry

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHUe_QNhWpU

YOUR DAUGHTER SHE COME TO MY HOUSE AND SHE KICK MY DOG

ReputationRep:
    I never no where to begin with posts like this on here, seeing as I end up being morally torn, on the one hand the fact you don't believe in charity puts you in a bad light for me anyway, however it's your life and they're your beliefs and really who am I to judge. Aaaand On the other hand I strongly disagree with the actions of the charity collector.

Aand on the third hand I think the story was made up, although then again I may be wrong.

But I honestly doubt you'd be that succesful with it, because really I think the police have better things to do with their time, but If you did prosecute, she'd probably get a fine... nothing major to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    I got a high five from a charity person once... They were asking me to sign up for an animal charity and I was like "I am already signed up babe" and she was like "OMG wicked. Have a high five" and I was like "Thanks... I'll just keep that" and we parted our separate ways.

To this day I always wonder what kind of high five I would have got if I hadn't already been signed up and signed up with her... it's a missed opportunity but there is only so much one can do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnC2211)
    I came up with a cheeky reply to a charity person and they slapped me. They ended up ochi-gari'ed on the cement. That is what you should have done.
    Somewhat excessive.

OP, she can't slap you if she's dead...

lolwut?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snaiv)
    Oh damn, but it was the high-street, if I go to the police they can appeal for witnesses can't they?
    Lol, the police generally only appeal for witnesses for things like murders, rapes, kidnappings, you know REAL crimes? I suggest you dont bother wasting yours and the justice systems time and just get over it.

ReputationRep:
    Clean the sand out of your vagina, OP.

ReputationRep:
    man up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cast.Iron)
    Somewhat excessive.

OP, she can't slap you if she's dead...

lolwut?

Never said she got up

ReputationRep:
    She gets forced to work for free, ie, community service. Oh... Wait... :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnC2211)
    Never said she got up
    That comment wasn't directed at you, thus the OP.

ReputationRep:
    Amazing. You should have slapped her for asking you for money.
    I don't think much will happen unless you can find some witnesses.

ReputationRep:
    why don't you believe in charity ?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.