Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

hello sexxxiii wanna hook up 2nite??? ;) - the demise of gentlemen Watch

ReputationRep:
    I need to make a good impression on someone tonight, guess i gotta rethink my moves if this kind of stuff is unacceptable

ReputationRep:
    Because they are adults, and adults have sex without imagining refraining from it is classy.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, we're all taken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCC-MGS)
    Do you really have so little going for you that what makes you sophisticated is the length of your skirts?:rolleyes:
    no, i mean i am classy and not wearing revealing clothes. obiously if i was letting it all hang out in a boob tube and miniskirt then yea i can see why dudes might find it sexxiii!!!;-0 or worse still, foiinnee dayyumm!!!;-)))

ReputationRep:
    You make that it's only the demise of the gentlemen that's going on, but what about the demise of the lady. Not many girls are truly 'lady like' now, are they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insoms)
    If they try this on with every girl out there and some respond favourably (such as the girl I quoted), why would they stop doing it?

You're going for the wrong kind of guy neither myself nor any other guy I know does that.
    I said that because the sort of men who approach me on the street are so old they probably wouldn't know how to text even if they wanted to.

The text speak isn't attractive but the directness seems refreshing. I suppose I'm the opposite to the OP in that I never seem to meet guys like that, hence my comment.

Anyway I don't think these guys are doing anything wrong, they don't seem to be being disrespectful, they are simply just not to the OP's taste.

ReputationRep:
    because if you were wearing above knee length skirts... you would totally 'deserve' it... and wouldn't be classy at all?

ReputationRep:
    LOL. I've had experiences where random guys would message me on facebook and be like "heyy u ok, i fink ur buff, we shud be m8s. wat do u think?" which really use to piss me offf. Do they except me to be like, yh bbz ur ayt urself wana get jiggy? :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Maybe this says more about the type of men who are attracted towards you?
    i kno, i dont see how though, i am always conservatively dressed, am catholic so no sex before marriage, often wear long skirts and hair in a bun, i speak with a posh accent, and do not come onto guys or flirt AT ALL. i am also a part time model however, and quite pretty looking, do you think this is why plyahs are attracted to me? im respecatble and conservative and want a nice catholic husband so i dont see why so many 'dudes' and 'playahs' are so attracted to me?? :confused:

Many women like their approaches and may find their physical attributes very sexually arousing...
    how could any girl like that approach?? who WOULDNT find it offensive and degrading to be referred to as hoooottttt!!! or sexxiii? why would any girl go for this?

ReputationRep:
    Well you girls certainly know how to pick them if it's Gentlemen you really want. I've never once met a girl who liked the 'nice guys'. They were all too busy looking for testosterone fueled Alpha males. The result? They all got treated like garbage.

So, to conclude, if you want a gentleman go looking for him. They do still exist.

ReputationRep:
    'u wna *** rnd an gimme hed b?'

that line always works

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BoxesAndBangles)
    because if you were wearing above knee length skirts... you would totally 'deserve' it... and wouldn't be classy at all?
    no but most folk would agree the miniskirted girl is likely to be going for the sexxxiii look whereas the more covered up girl is probably going for a more reserved classier look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinytoy)
    i kno, i dont see how though, i am always conservatively dressed, am catholic so no sex before marriage, often wear long skirts and hair in a bun, i speak with a posh accent, and do not come onto guys or flirt AT ALL. i am also a part time model however, and quite pretty looking, do you think this is why plyahs are attracted to me? im respecatble and conservative and want a nice catholic husband so i dont see why so many 'dudes' and 'playahs' are so attracted to me?? :confused:
    I think the 'dudes' and 'playahs' are just trying to take the piss, because they think you act/look too serious, and they seem to have succeeded.

ReputationRep:
    folk

im appalled at the lack of gentlemenliness in todays society.

im a classy gal, all my skirts are below knee length and im always fairly covered, never drunk (teetotal) and virginal. however, this is the third time i have met a dude in a party/bookstore/trainstation and had an intelligent conversation which resulted in him inviting me for dinner.

on all occasions, the dude texts me something like 'hi sexxiii whatcha doin??wanna hang tom nite lolzz? meet 4 dinna yea?? ;-)) xox'. since when does a gentleman ask a lady if she 'wana hang'? since when do you address a classy lady as 'sexxiiii!!!;-))'

another thing i have noticed is dudes are so accustomed to loose moralled gals that they expect some sort of relations on the first date. now i dont usually kiss a dude on the first couple dates, i prefer to know the person well. but some of these guys are so used to gals giving head on date 1 or 2 they come to expect it and if you dont offer it they think you dont like them.

also, even BEFORE the first date, i have had dudes trying to feel out if they will get any action to see if it is a waste of time or not. they text stff like 'lookin fwd 2 c u 2nite, u real hott bin thinkin bout u in my arms all day sexxii ;-)). if i greet u with a long slow kiss is that ok or watt??' being a classy lady, no way am i gonna snog a dude i barely know.

but most dudes think if you spot a good looking dude and he sees a hot girl, you dont need to know each other you should just start shagging since you already like the look of each other. and many gals are that way in this day and age, so alot of guys come to expect that from a gal. and when the gal is a classy lady who dresses modestly and doesnt snog random dudes or offer sex for the price of a dinner in Pizza Express, they dont know how to react and either think you dont like them or are gold-digging.

anyone else notice this? what do you do? are there any gentlemen left or only a bunch of wannabe pimps and PUAs?

EDIT: have met most of these types of men after work or walking around in my lunch hour so i have been wearing marks and spencer business suits (skirts all below the knee length, with black tights and no revealing splits) with pearl necklaces, and hair in a bun. i also carry myself in a classy way and work in tax so do not come across in a disgusting way. also these guys are also not chavs, they seem classy intelligent and educated, most have MBA or LLM and wear suits, and speak properly. it is only after the inital approach they try to go all 'street'on me
    i do agree with most of what your saying but yeah i think romance is dead and that most guys nowadays are just out for what that can get aka sex!
    i would luv a guy to 'win me over'. but not one of these guys who will sweet talk you for agges just for a casual/one night thing.
    *sigh*. i would luv to have been around when the age of romance was thriving! =) x

ReputationRep:

folk

im a classy gal, all my skirts are below knee length and im always fairly covered, never drunk (teetotal) and virginal

i have been wearing marks and spencer business suits (skirts all below the knee length, with black tights and no revealing splits) with pearl necklaces, and hair in a bun. i also carry myself in a classy way and work in tax so do not come across in a disgusting way.
    Hmmm, I am sceptical of the authenticity of this post. Who addresses people as 'folk'. Really.

http://turbo.inquisitr.com/wp-conten...al-hippo-1.jpg

ReputationRep:
    god you sound like a bore. if i tried it on i would definitely want a **** on the first date because there sure as hell wouldnt be a second...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)
    I think the 'dudes' and 'playahs' are just trying to take the piss, because they think you act/look too serious, and they seem to have succeeded.
    hmmm. but when i have responded in a classy proper way like 'hello how are you, yes, shall we meet at 7pm? x' they have still taken me out and some have dated me. but others like those dudes who wanna feel out for what they can get on the first date dont bother to reply when they realise it is not on offer.

plus, im a conservatively dressed professional 25 year old adult in london, why would suited professional dudes randomly approach me and chat me up and ask me out just to take the p**? thats too weird.

i definately dont see how any wannabe playahh could mistake me for the 'fun' funbags girl who would like that sort of approach. ewww. :centipe:

ReputationRep:
    folk
    x
    z
    I need to find a girl like you! I can't seem to find anyone like that!

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the 21st century.

ReputationRep:
    folk

im a classy gal, all my skirts are below knee length and im always fairly covered, never drunk (teetotal) and virginal. however, this is the third time i have met a dude in a party/bookstore/trainstation and had an intelligent conversation which resulted in him inviting me for dinner.

on all occasions, the dude texts me something like 'hi sexxiii whatcha doin??wanna hang tom nite lolzz? meet 4 dinna yea?? ;-)) xox'. since when does a gentleman ask a lady if she 'wana hang'? since when do you address a classy lady as 'sexxiiii!!!;-))'

another thing i have noticed is dudes are so accustomed to loose moralled gals that they expect some sort of relations on the first date. now i dont usually kiss a dude on the first couple dates, i prefer to know the person well. but some of these guys are so used to gals giving head on date 1 or 2 they come to expect it and if you dont offer it they think you dont like them.

also, even BEFORE the first date, i have had dudes trying to feel out if they will get any action to see if it is a waste of time or not. they text stff like 'lookin fwd 2 c u 2nite, u real hott bin thinkin bout u in my arms all day sexxii ;-)). if i greet u with a long slow kiss is that ok or watt??' being a classy lady, no way am i gonna snog a dude i barely know.

but most dudes think if you spot a good looking dude and he sees a hot girl, you dont need to know each other you should just start shagging since you already like the look of each other. and many gals are that way in this day and age, so alot of guys come to expect that from a gal. and when the gal is a classy lady who dresses modestly and doesnt snog random dudes or offer sex for the price of a dinner in Pizza Express, they dont know how to react and either think you dont like them or are gold-digging.

anyone else notice this? what do you do? are there any gentlemen left or only a bunch of wannabe pimps and PUAs?

EDIT: have met most of these types of men after work or walking around in my lunch hour so i have been wearing marks and spencer business suits (skirts all below the knee length, with black tights and no revealing splits) with pearl necklaces, and hair in a bun. i also carry myself in a classy way and work in tax so do not come across in a disgusting way. also these guys are also not chavs, they seem classy intelligent and educated, most have MBA or LLM and wear suits, and speak properly. it is only after the inital approach they try to go all 'street'on me
    Cripes, is this the sort of thing I'm supposed to be saying to girls? No wonder I've not been getting laid. The worst thing is, these guys are probably like me: they're only doing this kind of thing because they think you, as a girl, will lose interest if they don't come across daring and hypersexual. Sluts are very fickle and unforgiving if you don't give them what they want right away, you see.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.