• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LysFromParis)
    I got an offer for MSc in Advanced Computing
    Firming? Or Oxbridge-ing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roblee)
    I'm waiting to hear from Oxbridge to take a decision. But even accepted at Oxbridge I may choose Imperial.

ReputationRep:
    Imperial Chemical Engineering

IB - 39 with 766 (7 in maths :eek:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carboncapture)
    Imperial Chemical Engineering

IB - 39 with 766 (7 in maths :eek:)
    I feel you dude. Got an offer for Maths & Computer Science with 39 points with 7 in Maths and Physics at HL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrypton)
    I feel you dude. Got an offer for Maths & Computer Science with 39 points with 7 in Maths and Physics at HL.
    Same here bro, aeronautical engineering 38 overall with 7s in maths and physics HL........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oleahi)
    Same here bro, aeronautical engineering 38 overall with 7s in maths and physics HL........
    Hang in there fellow IBer, we'll make it.

Seems like its really competitive this year it says on UCAS that the standard offer is 7 in Math HL and 6 in Physics.

ReputationRep:
    You guys are gonna be in for some quality entertainment with me for the next few years.
    A*AAA for Comp sci for whoever is interested!

Robbeh, could you change my name to nikita_atikin and not Nikita_atikiN pwease??

ReputationRep:
    Offer is being awarded the degree I am undertaking. I don't know why they didn't give me an unconditional it would have been easier to process.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikita_atikin)
    You guys are gonna be in for some quality entertainment with me for the next few years.
    A*AAA for Comp sci for whoever is interested!
    That seems to be the offer everyone got -apart from those of us who have A-levels already- you'll make it no problem (you'd better :grin:).
    Robbeh, could you change my name to nikita_atikin and not Nikita_atikiN pwease??
    But... It's symmetrical like that!

Gah, fine. Once again, Atikin, you win.

ReputationRep:
    That seems to be the offer everyone got -apart from those of us who have A-levels already- you'll make it no problem (you'd better :grin:).

But... It's symmetrical like that!

Gah, fine. Once again, Atikin, you win.
    Don't forget, you and I are doing our 3rd year project together
    And nah, I like nikita_atikin!!! Love the :nuts: smiley for computing btw! :love: Maybe you could separate the JMC and computing peeps on that list? Just realised I'm the only girl on that list. Jeez, you guys have no female talent then, because I'm defo not a hottie! :rolleyes: My situation, on the other hand,

I love how the computer scientists are the undeniable overlords of this thread. Our presence must be felt by one and all
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget, you and I are doing our 3rd year project together
    And nah, I like nikita_atikin!!! Love the :nuts: smiley for computing btw! :love: Maybe you could separate the JMC and computing peeps on that list? Just realised I'm the only girl on that list. Jeez, you guys have no female talent then, because I'm defo not a hottie! :rolleyes: My situation, on the other hand,

I love how the computer scientists are the undeniable overlords of this thread. Our presence must be felt by one and all
    Multithreaded discussion FTW!

Could be a plan... I guess JMC belongs as much in Maths as in Computing.

There were two other CompSci girls, but they seem to have disappeared (rejected maybe?) The M/F is really depressing me now, Ed, Cam, Notts and even Man are about 50% but Imperial's 70%... But I guess that's not really a factor in choosing which Russel Group uni to go to

EDIT: I do seem to remember a quote by you... Something about sausages? :lolwut:

(end of discussion, it is time for lunch now)

ReputationRep:
    Multithreaded discussion FTW!

Could be a plan... I guess JMC belongs as much in Maths as in Computing.

There were two other CompSci girls, but they seem to have disappeared (rejected maybe?) The M/F is really depressing me now, Ed, Cam, Notts and even Man are about 50% but Imperial's 70%... But I guess that's not really a factor in choosing which Russel Group uni to go to

EDIT: I do seem to remember a quote by you... Something about sausages? :lolwut:

(end of discussion, it is time for lunch now)
    I swear the male to female ratio at Imperial comp sci is 90:10

Oh yeah the sausage quote. Yeah, did I mention I'm really weird?

ReputationRep:
    Cheers for making the thread, here is the list of people I know to have offers:
    I do actually have a real offer now, so you can add me to the Maths list , not that I didn't enjoy being in my own little section .
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I swear the male to female ratio at Imperial comp sci is 90:10

Oh yeah the sausage quote. Yeah, did I mention I'm really weird?
    Several times, yes

I did say the ratio was 90:10 but even overall it's 70:30
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schnecke)
    I do actually have a real offer now, so you can add me to the Maths list , not that I didn't enjoy being in my own little section .
    You, sir, are no longer in a class of your own :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I have big love for the one person every year who takes charge of the offers/applicants thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dark-Myth)
    Don't forget me
    I got an offer for EEE.
    Woww, congratulations!
    Ive applied for EEE too, although I hvent received an offer yet. Besides Ive been invited to an interview, did you attend to one of those?

ReputationRep:
    I love how each subject has its own smiley! The maths smiley has to be the best - pure enthusiasm.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.