Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

girls, would you be ok if your bf... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rylit91)
    Your feelings are perfectly justified. As a guy, I would never do such a thing, largely because a 'lads only weekend' sounds like hell on Earth. I certainly would not tolerate a gf watching naked men gyrate around her. I also don't agree with these places morally.
    stop white knighting

ReputationRep:
    Book a few male strippers to come 'round your house while he's away, and tell him about it beforehand. I'm sure he'll be just as thrilled.

ReputationRep:
    No, i wouldn't like it.
    But i can't stop my bf doing stuff that he wants, i just make sure i remind him of whats right and wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drumzilla)
    stop white knighting
    I'm not!

That's genuinely how I'd react.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rylit91)
    I'm not!

That's genuinely how I'd react.
    i said stop it :naughty:
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'd totally not be happy about it, and my husband would know that, so there's no way he'd even suggest going to strip clubs tbh.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt like it tbh, but i cant stop him from doing what he wants to do :dontknow:

although id tell him straight afterwards im getting freshy strippers :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't care.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt be happy about it ... it might just be me but i think about the fact that those girls are someones daughter ... for some people its not a career choice and they have to do it ... i dont no how anyone can do that

any man who can say they dont care how there other half feels about it shouldnt have one ... they dont deserve someone to love them

sorry just being honest

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.