Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does anyone else look OBESE in photos??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    You're not alone.
    I feel that too. When i see myself in a photo, im like, why do i look fat here and then not fat in the other photo? When in real life im tiny and skinny?
    Also, in other photos i look taller. :mmm: Which is good. haha
    We really need to work on our best angle OP.

ReputationRep:
    I look vastly different in quite a lot of my pictures. And I've also been told that some of my pictures 'don't look like me'. So I guess the camera CAN lie, but not all the time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    You're not alone.
    I feel that too. When i see myself in a photo, im like, why do i look fat here and then not fat in the other photo? When in real life im tiny and skinny?
    Also, in other photos i look taller. :mmm: Which is good. haha
    We really need to work on our best angle OP.
    Yeah, I've moved my mirror to a strategic location in my room such that I can see myself whenever I cross the room. Gives me incentive to strike a pose. Then I can be the girl with one pose, but it will be flawless one!! lol

ReputationRep:
    No. I look like a twig and I hate it. I don't look that skinny in the mirror. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the angle. Camera MUST be located ABOVE chin level otherwise the viewer may throw up.

I also have a signature pose and I'm trying so hard to stop myself doing it!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.