Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Accidentally got myself a **** buddie... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If it ain't for you send her here :P haha. im joking or am i?:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    right so my ever so mature flatmates sent a text to this girl when i left my phone in the kitchen basically saying "wanna be **** buddies?" and guess what she replied saying yes and after more texts i worked out that she ws actually serious about it all, she must be so ******* horny to want me seeing as i am not a looker

she's not bad looking tbf and i'm single right now but i'm sort of against the whole **** buddy thing,

what the hell do i do
    http://i49.tinypic.com/30wsg86.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilickbatteries)
    This! Don't be silly, wrap your willy. Don't be a fool, protect your tool.

Wrap it up before you slap it up!

ReputationRep:
    You got a ****buddie, well that's great. Enjoy yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilickbatteries)
    I may be partial to the end of a Duracell but I'd never leave my **** unprotected.
    'Duracell' eh. euphamism much?

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I've always been a relationship guy rather than a casual sex kind of guy...

But I don't see anything wrong with it so long as you both know what you're getting in to, and that the girl knows it's just a physical thing. Girls tend to get attached after sex because of the hormones that are released, so if you're not even remotely interested in her in that way, be careful!

(Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    You're really really REALLY sad making a thread about this OP. Clearly you only made it to boast to all the virgins and lonely people on TSR about your "conquest". Get a life you dork, honestly.

And before you bleat "Choke on your haterade, coz haterz gonna hate brah", I have one of these myself & I still think the "what the hell do i do" at the end confirms the lack of sincerity and the vast levels of attention seeking smugness in your post. Weak brah. Real weak :nothing:
    Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...

... even if you win, you're still retarded.

ReputationRep:

Are we arguing? No

Did you just use a 10 year old cliche response? Yes

Did it make any sense? No

Are you still a douche for making this thread? Yes

Any questions bubs? :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    Heading on your journey to The Jeremy Kyle Show eh? Wrap your stump before you hump .

ReputationRep:
    right so my ever so mature flatmates sent a text to this girl when i left my phone in the kitchen basically saying "wanna be **** buddies?" and guess what she replied saying yes and after more texts i worked out that she ws actually serious about it all, she must be so ******* horny to want me seeing as i am not a looker

she's not bad looking tbf and i'm single right now but i'm sort of against the whole **** buddy thing,

what the hell do i do
    Why don't you agree with it?

ReputationRep:
    And you're writing about it on here why, exactly?

Man up and get on it.

ReputationRep:
    Resist the temptationnn!!

(Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    Are we arguing? No

Did you just use a 10 year old cliche response? Yes

Did it make any sense? No

Are you still a douche for making this thread? Yes

Any questions bubs? :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    Why what do you look like? Do you look like Wayne rooney?
    He said he wasn't a looker.

He didn't say he lived in a swamp.

ReputationRep:
    If you want it, put a ring on it.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Stop complaining maybe?

what the hell do i do
    wait, is this like just a random girl that you know or have you done anything with her before?

kinda weird if she is just a random girl you know and she said yeah just like that :erm:

ReputationRep:

what the hell do i do
    The truth you shall tell her. A nymphomaniac she is.

http://www.empireonline.com/images/f.../photos/25.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Why do fools like OP exist, if not solely to inspire 'wtf' reactions in other people.

If this is genuine, then forget about this thread and enter the cave of glory as soon as humanly possible.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.