Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who Actually Likes MacDonalds? Watch

ReputationRep:
    the milkshakes and ice creams are good....but it hasnt lured me to go there and i work opposite it every week =)

ReputationRep:
    Their ice cream is alright...but I live like a minute away from one and I go there once a year, if that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoTeach!?)
    Excuse me, but me and my wife are in a loving relationship, and although I may ask her to make me a sandwich, i will always offer to make her a nice cup of joe in return! So you do not know the conditions of my marriage so dont accuse me of being degrading to women as i take great offense to it!
    He wasn't talking to you idiot

I like McDonalds though

ReputationRep:
    IM a KFC man myself

ReputationRep:
    Well where I come from, we call it MacDonalds . . . and I think us Americans kinda made it so we can call it what we want. okay? KFC is sweet, MacDonalds is just a corrupt corporation of money-grabbing buttholes! KFC all the way!!!!!
    But isnt it spelled McDonalds?

ReputationRep:
    99p cheeseburger...nuff said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amizzle91)
    I do like it but haven't been for months.

Just a bit skeeved by the mass calorie content :p:

Subway, on the other hand, is awesome

6inchturkeybreastandhamonwheatle ttuceredonioncucumberandsweetoni onsauce
    hu actually likes youuu??????

ReputationRep:
    Haven't eaten any fast food in months but am partial to a bacon double cheeseburger from BK and a quarter pounder w/cheese from MaccyD's

I don't. I like my arteries.

ReputationRep:
      Their potato wedges are :sogood:

ReputationRep:
      Someone once told me that McDonalds was like a drunken one night stand with a hot rapist.

Seems like a good idea at the time, until you finish. Then you just feel used.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Hustle4life)
      hu actually likes youuu??????

Erm, what? :confused:

ReputationRep:
      Erm, what? :confused:
      i dont kno wat could hav possibly confusd u bout wat i sed...WHO ACTUALLY LIKES YOU!!!

ReputationRep:
      i dont kno wat could hav possibly confusd u bout wat i sed...WHO ACTUALLY LIKES YOU!!!
      That still makes no sense.
      Who actually likes me?
      How should I know?

ReputationRep:
      That still makes no sense.
      Who actually likes me?
      How should I know?
      Dont worry u sounded quite dry btw would u consider urdelf attractive???

ReputationRep:
      Dont worry u sounded quite dry btw would u consider urdelf attractive???
      What's this got to do with the thread?

ReputationRep:
      I hate mac d's dem gave me a bun, with some lettuce, and some egg mayo in it, when i ordered a vegi-burger i was bere vex at demz so i dashed it at his face and walked out.

ReputationRep:
      I have spent many, many years investing in Big Macs, milkshakes and fries, but does anyone actually like MacDonalds? I mean I guess the food is kinda okay but recently I've been feeling like I would rather eat Subway, and everyone knows Subway sucks ass! Places like KFC offer variety and flavor that MacDonals just can not contend with! What do you think? I mean Pizza Hut is awesome and I guess Taco Bell offers diversity in an all-american dominated market, but is MacDonalds that good? Personally I would like to ***** slap Ronald MacDonald - but hey, thats just me
      I have never tried Mcdonalds/KFC in the U.S, but I agree with you when you say KFC is better. The fried chicken is so good... and the hot wings and the sides :drool: KFC has more of a variety in the U.S than it's UK restaurants So I am seriously missing out. My Californian girlfriend says that the McDonalds in the UK seems cleaner and nicer to eat from... not that we go there very often. It's a shame that she hates KFC :p:

Mcdonalds is the most over-rated fast food place going, although speaking as a Business/Economics student, I admire their business model

ReputationRep:
      by tryin to change d subject i guess u dont den?

ReputationRep:
      sorry it was my friend he was clearly hitting on you...

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.