Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TashieMoto)
    So lucky :O I'm not in extra since my original application was just for one choice and then I had to pay for the other 4 when the my original course was withdrawn, but I sent those other 4 choices on the 27th of March and haven't heard anything again.
    I take it you've heard back by now though? I don't get on here much but hope so =) what did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Just to add a graduate student to this post, depending on finding relevant jobs and funding, I received a conditional offer for a place on the Professional Doctorate in Health Psychology at Staffordshire University. eeek

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tilahlouise)
    I take it you've heard back by now though? I don't get on here much but hope so =) what did you apply for?
    Heard back recently took till July because they made so many muck ups with my application but I have an unconditional offer for computer games programming now =D

ReputationRep:
    HIII,
    if anyone wants to know anything about Staffs/Stoke-on-Trent, contact me, about to go into my 2nd year and i know how staffs tell you nothing until you get there, so if you have any questions, feel free
    xXx

ReputationRep:
    hey i applied in october for children's nursing at staffs, and still haven't heard anything yet????? slightly worried :/ anyone else not heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer of 240 Ucas points for Sports Development !

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer for Digital Forensics ^_^

ReputationRep:
    got a conditional for forensic investigation

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional from staffordshire doing Computer Games Programming so exsited anyone else doing this course

Looks great and the uni dose too

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i got my offer like 3 or 4 weeks ago.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.