Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Daily Mail is the most influential newspaper in Britain Watch

ReputationRep:
    the metro is more informative than the s**t stirring daily mail

ReputationRep:
    Well this isn't news to me. It is after all the second most bought paper in the country, save the sun. Could it be that some of those who criticise it so much,secretly agree at least with some of their reporting? But these people are too embarassed to say, thanks to the lefts very successful attempt to demonise it,to the extent even foreigners believe it is some kind of facist publication more to the right than fox news? Remember the left has indulged in this because they have never forgiven the mail and certain of it's contributors like richard little john for not just attacking the last government but also their families especially cherie Blair.

They do for instance break with stories, that other media outlets sit on, and these outlets will later cover these issues because the public have expressed interest and outcry. You have to understand ,that my views are mainly those of the British public, Iam just not afraid to say them unlike some. the liberal left are in a minority, but have a disproportionate amount of power in this country,this will change in time.

Just remember if you don't buy the mail, you don't get the stasi on your doorstep unlike the BBC, so who is really the fascist?

ReputationRep:
    Gross.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheofik)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-Britain.html

Are you pleased at this news?
    You have obviously been looking at it to notice the article.

That is a 'Daily Fail !' from a 'Daily Fail Reader !'

It must have you under its influence :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    Well this isn't news to me. It is after all the second most bought paper in the country, save the sun. Could it be that some of those who criticise it so much,secretly agree at least with some of their reporting? But these people are too embarassed to say, thanks to the lefts very successful attempt to demonise it,to the extent even foreigners believe it is some kind of facist publication more to the right than fox news? Remember the left has indulged in this because they have never forgiven the mail and certain of it's contributors like richard little john for not just attacking the last government but also their families especially cherie Blair.

They do for instance break with stories, that other media outlets sit on, and these outlets will later cover these issues because the public have expressed interest and outcry. You have to understand ,that my views are mainly those of the British public, Iam just not afraid to say them unlike some. the liberal left are in a minority, but have a disproportionate amount of power in this country,this will change in time.

Just remember if you don't buy the mail, you don't get the stasi on your doorstep unlike the BBC, so who is really the fascist?
    No... The internet is anonymous, why would people be too embarrassed to say things like they agree with the Daily Mail, when the people they know will be none-the-wiser?

I don't "buy" the BBC yet have never had the stasi at my door. Not that the stasi actually exists any more, or could care less about tv license evasion in Britain anyway. If you feel Capita are like the stasi, I really feel sorry for you - presumably you aren't able to leave the house often out of fear of anyone and everything?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.