Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hanging out with SOME white people can get sooooo tedious, I hope I don't turn racist Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have no other friends but whites I do have a polish friend and he does make jokes about immigration says it's bloody cold back there .Not through personal choice but because I really don't have many ethnically diverse peoples in my year.We ask where you are from to engage you in a conversation more meaningfull than the typical......Uh....I....wunna... .Bang....cheryl....cole.....did you see eastenders.....durp.....gravy.Yo u see I am a ooh shiny shiny person.Also I flock to people are out of the ordinary, at least in my village in Scotland.Non whites are quite rare.If you are not hateful let me explain I see ethnic people as quite exotic and at the very least intruiging.I had a black mate back in Liverpool when I was about 7.If memory serves his house fascinated me.I love to learn on my own terms and I want to know more about your culture if your obviously not native.Sorrry for the essay
    Tom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bongboy6969)
    you are so dumb it's incredible...you do realise that biritsh people live in other countries also?

Have I just rocked your world? :eek:

LOL

I can guarantee you wouldn't tell any minorites in real life to go to the airport you little coward...I bet you get very scared IRL

im not going anywhere, if you don't want me here, then make me leave

what? is that the sound of you not doing anything?

Yeah other European countries. I don't see them quing up for settlement visas in whatever third world nation your family came from.

ReputationRep:
    If Uk wasn't racist than you wouldn't have parties/organistations and groups like BNP,EDL,NF,Green Arrow,Stormfront, UKIP, English Democrats, Skinheads, racist chavs, anti-islamics etc etc.All supported and funded by atleast 50% of the British population if not more.

Than they will start talking about terrorism and BS to hide their real racist side.

Hence you see asians and blacks have more understanding/more in common with each other than they do with the whites so they hang around with each other alot more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ribeena)
    Clown?

That is funny I have to say. If you were reading my post properly you would have seen that I was making a comparison, saying that states of America are more racist than Britain itself.

Now, if you wouldn't mind I would be very grateful if you would take your insufferable vulgarity elsewhere. I don't want to be in conversation with someone who is going to be so rude.

The funny thing is actually that you are laughing at me, saying we believe ourselves perfect and 'better than everyone else' when in fact the 'black ancestry' has lived under WHITE rule for hundreds of years. And now you come on this post preaching you are better than me, insisting our views are wrong and you are right.

Furthermore, I do hate how both of you have horrid grammar and spelling on this thread. I always thought that intelligence came from an ability to read and write correctly, clearly I am right.

So if another country is more racist, then that justifies any racism in this country does it?

And LMAO at you going on about grammar and spelling, this is a message board you idiot, not an essay, and further, grammar and inteligence are not one in the same....go speak to a mathmitician, accountant, docotor, scientist you bufoon...

i'd also like to add that I actually got A* for my a level english (lang and lit combined) but again, that just means im good at the subject, not that im smarter than a financial advisor or accountant

the fact that you resort to grammer, when the issues in this topic is racism indicates to me that you are either a retard, or someone with no firneds due to crappy social skills.... I'd place a bet on both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmartFool)
    White Brits do tend to ignore racism and brush it untie carpet I agree with that 100% you see it on tsr all the time!
    Looks like their doing it now....

ReputationRep:
    When I started university I had people (who are white) asking me where I was from (I am white) does this mean that they are being racist to me? :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlanetEuropa)
    Yeah other European countries. I don't see them quing up for settlement visas in whatever third world nation your family came from.
    You don;t even know your own history do you?

You do realise that blacks and asians fought alongside the british in the second world war?

Right?

Please answer me this if you want to prove your not a complete idiot...

ReputationRep:
    So if another country is more racist, then that justifies any racism in this country does it?

And LMAO at you going on about grammar and spelling, this is a message board you idiot, not an essay, and further, grammar and inteligence are not one in the same....go speak to a mathmitician, accountant, docotor, scientist you bufoon...

i'd also like to add that I actually got A* for my a level english (lang and lit combined) but again, that just means im good at the subject, not that im smarter than a financial advisor or accountant

the fact that you resort to grammer, when the issues in this topic is racism indicates to me that you are either a retard, or someone with no firneds due to crappy social skills.... I'd place a bet on both
    Can people stop entertainining this knob.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajtiesto)
    Typical racist attitude of a white person. Arrogant, patronising and yet again making as if your so ******** perfect. Your attempt at sounding all so posh just cracks me up, ******** retard!
    Alright, I'm starting to feel rather sick listening to your fallacy stricken comments, so I think it's time for me to end this conversation. I find it hilarious how you just assume I'm some simple commoner that is pretending to be, as you say, posh. I don't see any black posh people running about. I think you will find I'm educated more than anything, I'm not living on some poverty stricken housing estate in London! Or anywhere for that matter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajtiesto)
    The clown don't have a ******** clue. :rolleyes:
    I know mate, these lot are stupid....

and for the retards out there, yes everyone gets asked where they are from when they go uni, this is obviously not racism, DUHHHH, but if you were constantly asked this and nothing else, and constantly told that "your lot alwaysplays the race card, and you should get over slavery" then there is something wrong, unfortunatly some of you will never understand and only like to view thinges from one point of view, you are as bad and evil as the terrorists and I hope you all go to hell also

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4ttari)
    If Uk wasn't racist than you wouldn't have parties/organistations and groups like BNP,EDL,NF,Green Arrow,Stormfront, UKIP, English Democrats, Skinheads, racist chavs, anti-islamics etc etc.All supported and funded by atleast 50% of the British population if not more.
    No.
    No.
    No.
    I won't tolerate this at all.
    You have no foundation for a claim that 50% + British people are members of far right-wing groups like the BNP. That is a disgraceful thing to suggest.

Did you see Nick Griffin on Question Time? Did you hear how they booed him, mocked him. Did you see him get spat on and beaten up in the street? That's because he's a filthy disgusting pig, and the majority of the British people hate his guts. I do. I think he's the worst example of a human being. I'd like to hurl a brick at him.

Do you know how many seats he has in parliament? None. Because he had barely any votes. There is a foul racist minority in this country, like BNP members, but to suggest that the MAJORITY are like that?
    It's not called for at all. Especially since there are so many British people who campaign for equality, who stand up for minorites, and appreciate multiculturism.

ReputationRep:
    You do realise that blacks and asians fought alongside the british in the second world war?
    Now who's dragging up the war when it's completely irrelevant? :rolleyes:

But it's hard Okay, last one, I promise. Unsubscribing...

Please be a troll?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ribeena)
    Alright, I'm starting to feel rather sick listening to your fallacy stricken comments, so I think it's time for me to end this conversation. I find it hilarious how you just assume I'm some simple commoner that is pretending to be, as you say, posh. I don't see any black posh people running about. I think you will find I'm educated more than anything, I'm not living on some poverty stricken housing estate in London! Or anywhere for that matter!
    I can pretty much gurantee you do not speak like this in real life, so yeah, the other guy was right, your a clown TRYING to sound posh

If you do speak like this, I can gurantee you have 0 friends, if so, good day to you I hope you are enjoying life by yourself in your room all day! LOL

oh and you speak of poverty....well are you assuming you have more money then every black person you met!? LMAO

and you've never seen a white person from an estate? That has a baby when she's 13, gets beaten up by her boyfriend 'Dave" after he's been down the pub, sleeps with LOADS of men, including black and asian men, and names her daughter Cheryl?

Are you sure your from england? LOL

you white boys crack me up

ReputationRep:
    Looks like their doing it now....
    Yes for sure! especially that someone replied to the OP saying she should have took the fact someone said it was unfortunate she was brown as a joke, just because it was said in a jokey way :/ seems like everything should be took as a joke or else you get called for using the " race card"

ReputationRep:
    I think ignoring him is the best option.

Some of your posts made me laugh so much, I totally agreed with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4ttari)

Than they will start talking about terrorism and BS to hide their real racist side.

Hence you see asians and blacks have more understanding/more in common with each other than they do with the whites so they hang around with each other alot more.
    Hey, I remember you! You're the guy that said we couldnt be friends. So can asian people and black people be friends or is there a rule against that as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurora.)
    Now who's dragging up the war when it's completely irrelevant? :rolleyes:

But it's hard Okay, last one, I promise. Unsubscribing...

Please be a troll?
    your stupidity is shocking!

Ofcourse it's relevant when we are talking about race you little neek

I like the way you sweeped my question under the rug, how very british of you....

again, are you educated enough to understand that blacks and asians fought alongside the whites in the second world war? (do you understand these words? LMAO and you call yourself english haha)

ReputationRep:
    That's like me saying : "The twin towers got blown up...get over it"

If the Nazis won the second world war, would you tell churchill to "get over it" ?

Would you tell jews to "get over" the holocaust?

Why when a mosque is being built where the twin towers used to be (which I personally didn't agree with) why doesn't the majority of white people say "meh, terrorists attcked us, but let's just get over it"

So a black person should get over slavery, but god forbid a white person ever forgets what muslim extremists did in 9/11 or the london train bombings....

see how unfair/biased SOME (I genuinly hope it is not MOST) of you white people are?

when the world cup was on, you are contantly reminding german of the world war when your pissed outta your skull, yet we should never mention the word slavery again?

it's ignorant people like you that create terrorists in this world

You can blame any terrorists attacks we ever get on idiots like this!

lol.... you don't even know my race, why assume I am white?

Yes, black people universally should get over slavery. what are black people doing to move beyond slavery and improve? Most black people tend to have this victim complex/inferiority complex about slavery, and it only makes them look like losers.

ReputationRep:
    I can pretty much gurantee you do not speak like this in real life, so yeah, the other guy was right, your a clown TRYING to sound posh

If you do speak like this, I can gurantee you have 0 friends, if so, good day to you I hope you are enjoying life by yourself in your room all day! LOL

oh and you speak of poverty....well are you assuming you have more money then every black person you met!? LMAO

and you've never seen a white person from an estate? That has a baby when she's 13, gets beaten up by her boyfriend 'Dave" after he's been down the pub, sleeps with LOADS of men, including black and asian men, and names her daughter Cheryl?

Are you sure your from england? LOL

you white boys crack me up
    Oh goodness... I don't live in England!

I live in Scotland.

Living in the Highlands with all my right-winged, racist friends whilst studying at university. You sure do make me laugh. Don't assume you know me from what I say on a forum site, that has very clearly been proved wrong! Please, get over the insensitivity.

ReputationRep:
    your stupidity is shocking!

Ofcourse it's relevant when we are talking about race you little neek

I like the way you sweeped my question under the rug, how very british of you....

again, are you educated enough to understand that blacks and asians fought alongside the whites in the second world war? (do you understand these words? LMAO and you call yourself english haha)
    No I don't. I call myself Scottish, I call myself British, I have English and Irish heritage, and I understand your words just fine... I understand who fought in the second world war. I am not in any way racist. I don't think you should get on the next flight out. I think nationality is pretty subjective - if you were born here and you feel British, then you're British.

I also think bringing up who fought in what war like it actually matters and insulting people's intelligence for no good reason isn't exactly the best way to get your point across.

(p.s. Yeah, okay, broke my promise. Restraint fail.)

(p.p.s. Swept. Not sweeped.)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.