Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how does one get the normal knowledge of life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amsie/)
    they're not furry pests
    Yes, they are. It's been proven that foxes eat babies just for fun.

and how is killing an animal fun & sociable
    I do it every Friday evening at the town centre with my mates. It's a right laugh. It's hilarious seeing those little furry legs flailing in mid-air. Afterwards we come back to my place for fox stew.

that's creepy and no one in their right mind would ever do it THEREFORE ur sick, besides, i doubt you'd throw it high enough to win.
    You're very offensive. It's no surprise that you haven't been invited to a fox-tossing party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Great Lord Xenu)
    Yes, they are. It's been proven that foxes eat babies just for fun.

I do it every Friday evening at the town centre with my mates. It's a right laugh. It's hilarious seeing those little furry legs flailing in mid-air. Afterwards we come back to my place for fox stew.

You're very offensive. It's no surprise that you haven't been invited to a fox-tossing party.
    your sense of humour is sickening- stop it

ReputationRep:
    your sense of humour is sickening- stop it
    Are you asking me out? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Are you asking me out? :sexface:
    you know what i can't even remember what this thread was about, i'll check... oh, yeah LIVE A LITTLE and don't be a freak who jokes about cruelly killing animals & you'll be fine
    pretty much all guys are creeps. FULL STOP (except for nice guys )

ReputationRep:
    If you liked that...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goose_pulling
    And yes, I do spend too much time on Wikipedia looking for various ways of cruelly killing animals.
    Double :eek::eek:

You've reminded me of just how horrible bloodsports are.

ReputationRep:
    You see one thing (with your eyes) and you are reminded of more *****in version of it, which you knew about before you were born.Like a square brings to mind a super cool magic invincible non-spacial, non temporal, but still spatial and temporal square.This is how you learn.

ReputationRep:
    you know what i can't even remember what this thread was about, i'll check... oh, yeah LIVE A LITTLE and don't be a freak who jokes about cruelly killing animals & you'll be fine
    pretty much all guys are creeps. FULL STOP (except for nice guys )
    I am nice. Fancy coming out with me and clubbing? (seal, obviously)

ReputationRep:
    Watch QI?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.