Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever cried over a girl or guy? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Of course, I was very upset when Aeris died

ReputationRep:
    Yes but when I was a kid and there was no sex involved it was more about not being able to sit next to her in lessons and so on.

In real relationships then not cried, usually if I am upset about it I just feel empty and it dominates my thoughts for and I lose enthusiasm for everything else, I might have a couple of nights of interrupted sleep. But after a few days I am over it.

ReputationRep:
    No, but I have been present at a rejection...

ReputationRep:
    Well I never cried because of them. I cried because of stupid I had been to let myself to be hurt like that, if that makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    Not recently.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, Ive been out with 3 girls for just under 2 years and honestly didn't give a **** when we broke up, the only time i've ever cried over a girl was one I'd only been going out with for 4 months :| bit wierd

ReputationRep:
    Er, literally all the time, even over guys I don't like that much. I thought everyone did? apparently not, maybe I'm excessively emotional.

ReputationRep:
    No, because [enter some bull**** facebook Marilyn Monroe quote here].

ReputationRep:
    No, men don't cry, we feel like it sometimes, but no tears.

ReputationRep:
    Yes :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloomblaze)
    Did you cry in front of him? How did you find out he didnt feel the same way?

theres been many girls i have known over the years and i have feelings for them, but they dont know i exist/know anything about me or know me. i dont cry...but often i feel like i want to, if it makes sense (strong feeling of rejection/unwantedness)

I surprised myself actually.....because I went up and told him.....because I was so confident that he felt the same way because of his behaviour to me.

I didn't cry in front of him....I thought I was okay with it and I kept my smile.....but as soon as I got home I cried so much.....and then continuous crying at home for 3-4 days (only at home....when I went out I'd hide it) ......but the crying made me feel better afterward.....

If you want them to know you exist talk more to them and listen to them.....make a deal of inviting them out or organising times to meet up....even if it's with a group of friends.....for examp "hey......fancy going to cinema on wednesday with me and a few people"....*lots of smiling and cheeryness*

and once you get to know them more and spend more time with you as good friends they'll think more about you...and hint to them that you like them

However....I must tell you now I'm no expert in the answers to stuff like this...
    .....but i hope it helps a little

ReputationRep:
    Usually for men anger is more common than sadness in those types of situations, though that still might make tears flow. Happened to me once, and immediately afterwards I forgot all about it and felt much better. A good cry is worth hundreds of pounds of therapy.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, over several people. Not at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    First love. Broke up. Moved on.
    Then bumped into her one night, we both admitted we still loved each other but I told her we couldn't get back together. The combination of hugging her whilst she cried to me, fireworks going off and being in the pouring rain was really intense and upsetting. My eyes watered a little.

I think I just lost a couple of inches of my E penis.

ReputationRep:
    Crying over teenage girls/boys?LOL.

Pathetic,weak people.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously.

ReputationRep:
    No. It's sad to think that as 17 I haven't even go nearly that involved over a girl before :sad:

ReputationRep:
    yes, over a guy I fancied :sad:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beadle's About)
    As the title says. Have you ever cried when a relationship ended, you were dumped, you got cheated on, someone you fancied didn't reciprocate your interest, or you just plain got hurt emotionally by a member of the opposite sex?

Tell the truth. I want to see how human you lot are. I think EVERYBODY has cried over a guy or girl at least once in their lives, and if you haven't yet then you will at some point in your life.

For me, I'm hesitant to admit but yeah I have, when I was dumped by a girl. But that was 5 years ago, before I got my 'game' together and when I was much more naive and immature.
    So hesitant that you created a whole thread on it?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have and I really don't see anything wrong with someone getting those emotions out by crying...it feels so much better once you've cried it out

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.