Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is Justin Bieber that bad? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRevolution)
    He's gone from lower mid class to rich as hell - the top 1% probably.

doesn't deserve any sympathy.
    Life being all about money as it is.

ReputationRep:
    His music is just the same usual, computer made nonsense that everyone has been brain washed into listening to.

Sheesh What happened to the 70's and 80's =(

ReputationRep:
    "Justin Bieber draws on his face, plays with toys and throws a tantrum at upmarket London restaurant"

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1335240/Justin-Bieber-plays-toys-throws-tantrum-London-restaurant.html#ixzz174JyJPbH

Yes. Yes he is.

ReputationRep:
    yeahh.....he's that bad

ReputationRep:
    I like how they make you believe early in life that good people are rewarded

(Original post by redpanda41)
    "Justin Bieber draws on his face, plays with toys and throws a tantrum at upmarket London restaurant"

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1335240/Justin-Bieber-plays-toys-throws-tantrum-London-restaurant.html#ixzz174JyJPbH

Yes. Yes he is.
    "Perhaps the tween hearttrob would have preferred a Happy Meal at McDonalds over the exclusive Indian eatery, as he kept himself occupied with remote control toys and pranks."

:rofl:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    OK, fair enough, but I just don't see very much point in wasting energy hating on something so benign. If you dislike something, why not just ignore it, accept it and move on?
    That's a ridiculous assertion. "bad things happen when good people do nothing" - The point that is being made is on the quality of his music; the level of incompetence being shown by the publicity and other reasons I stated.

ReputationRep:
    Musically he's more talented than all those pop bands. People are just bitter cos he got it at 16

ReputationRep:
    Yes. And I don't see the appeal at all. He reminds me of an annoying chipmunk.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stricof)
    "Perhaps the tween hearttrob would have preferred a Happy Meal at McDonalds over the exclusive Indian eatery, as he kept himself occupied with remote control toys and pranks."

That's a ridiculous assertion. "bad things happen when good people do nothing" - The point that is being made is on the quality of his music; the level of incompetence being shown by the publicity and other reasons I stated.

I liked this bit "He was also playing with a remote-controlled helicopter, which onlookers say he flew into his minder's head as the burly staff member attempted to guide him into the car" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    He's a *******. I hate him so much.

ReputationRep:
    Like most bands today he will be shortlived. Or if he isn't, humanity doesn't deserve to go on existing

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, he's an extremley horrid kid.

ReputationRep:

It's all a matter of opinion though. There are plenty of people who like him for whatever reason, so why not just let them be? Anyway, aren't most of his fan just children? I don't know that many older people who are that into him. And you've got to admit, he does cater well to the young impressionable teens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redpanda41)

Yes. Yes he is.
    Wow.

I'd like to see what happens to him in 16 years time. He'll probably get sent to jail for being a coke addict or something.

ReputationRep:
    He came across so rude during the interview with Fearne Cotton yesterday tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Hate him or love him, he creates jobs and helps the economy in his own way. So he is not entirely valueless, just very much so.

ReputationRep:
    only a matter of time until his fame swallows him up and he succumbs to drugs

happens to 90% of child stars

Yes he is that bad. Its because he can't sing, doesn't play any instruments live or in his songs, doesn't write his own songs, uses autotune, and generally annoys the **** out of me.

Frankly, anyone could do what he does. He "sings" in a whiny, high-pitched voice into a microphone while thousands of prepubescent girls squeal at him. What the hell is so special about that? Maybe he is a nice guy, so what? He's a "musical artist," not a secretary. That has nothing to do with the quality of his music.

Need it simpler?

• He is totally unoriginal.
    • His lyrics are rubbish.
    • His voice is really edited.
    • He is a moron.
    • He is turning the music industry to mush.
    • He genuinely annoys me.
    • He came from nowhere and like the black death spread through Britain.
    • He cannot dance.
    • He sounds like he is permanently on helium.

/End
    you sir have just earned my approval

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.