The Student Room Group

bSkyb Graduate program

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Was your phone interview at the beginning end or middle of November?
Original post by IamRofe
Hi barmybuckle

could i have the email address you used to send them an email, well done getting to the assessment centre, good luck.

[email protected]

Original post by Callipygian
Was your phone interview at the beginning end or middle of November?

It was on the 26th November!
Reply 42
Original post by barmybuckle

It was on the 26th November!

Okay, hopefully shouldnt be long for me now, mine was at the begining of december.
Reply 43
Original post by IamRofe
Hey Smidster, im sure you've done better than you think. When did you get asked to do the test?

Thanks for the support!

Got the reply last Friday after applying on 'Deadline Day' November 30th
Reply 44
I am giving up on sky.
Reply 45
I've got an assessment day on Tuesday for the Technology programme . Has anyone been to one yet?
Reply 46
Next1988 how far through the process are you?

Bengebenge I don't think anyone else is that far through, maybe they are doing tech first. Did it have one of the early deadlines like marketing did?
Reply 47
Bengebenge I don't think anyone else is that far through, maybe they are doing tech first. Did it have one of the early deadlines like marketing did?

I don't think so. The deadline was the 13th of December.
Reply 48
Well i passed the telephone interview guys, got the AC coming up. Any other marketing people heard back?
Reply 49
Callipygian-
how long was it between you doing the telephone interview and hearing back from them? I had a telephone interview for Skybet last week and was wondering.

Thanks
Reply 50
Original post by ilodare
Callipygian-
how long was it between you doing the telephone interview and hearing back from them? I had a telephone interview for Skybet last week and was wondering.

Thanks

They told me it would be two working weeks, it was more like 6-7 working weeks. However I think now that they're doing ACs they tell you like 10 days before, judging by when other people have heard, so I think it's more to do with that than when you had your interview
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 51
Thanks Callipygian,
Not been that long since my telephone interview so (slighlty) reassured by that.

Hope the assesment centre goes well for you.
Reply 52
Had my AC, just waiting to hear back now. Anybody else got any news?
Reply 53
What was the AC like? Was there a group exercise, presentation and interview?

Best of luck by the way
Reply 54
Yup, on the FAQ section on the website it outlines it better than I could here. Oh there's also a tour though, you get to see sky news! like walk right into the studio.
Reply 55
Hey,

Can anyone give any tips on what to expect from the sky technology assessment centre?

What kind of group discussion exercises and programme/business specific exercises did they have?

Cheers
Reply 56
Hey guys, rejection from sky. Not at all bothered though because i have been offered a job that i prefer elsewhere. They give you an email to email if you want feedback (within 4 weeks!!) and my email bounced, which is a bit wierd but there you go.
Reply 57
Hey guys, rejection from sky. Not at all bothered though because i have been offered a job that i prefer elsewhere. They give you an email to email if you want feedback (within 4 weeks!!) and my email bounced, which is a bit wierd but there you go.

Been 2 weeks now, pretty gutted as I can only assume I haven't got the job. Out of curiosity how did they contact you?
Reply 58
Original post by ilodare
Been 2 weeks now, pretty gutted as I can only assume I haven't got the job. Out of curiosity how did they contact you?

Email
Yup, on the FAQ section on the website it outlines it better than I could here. Oh there's also a tour though, you get to see sky news! like walk right into the studio.

Hi,
I have my ac coming up - could you please give more details on what you did on yours?

Were there SHL tests?
What was the group exercise about?
and if there was any program specific exercise?

Would really be grateful for some insight.

Thanks a lot!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending