Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knickersinatwist96)
    thanks for the advice but where would i just put my hands.. like the best place... round his waste neck... :/ ...
    back of the head - but be gentle

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the advice but where would i just put my hands.. like the best place... round his waste neck... :/ ...
    What in God's name is a waste neck? How can one waste their own neck...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    I get the feeling that I'm probably now a little too old for TSR when I read theads like this.
    Haha you and me both!

ReputationRep:
    96?? whats wrong with that x
    you were born in 1996, that's really ****ing weird to me as a child of the 80's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    you were born in 1996, that's really ****ing weird to me as a child of the 80's
    ok .. so 90s .. 80s... i am a teen.. :/ right so..

ReputationRep:
    It comes naturally, don't use too much tongue, if you're not comfortable with tongue don't use it. Also don't be a plunger and cover their whole mouth with your own - ew. Just make sure your lips are on his and if it makes you feel better, follow his lead. Also with regards to hands, I usually put one behind neck and the other round his waist, but when its coming to an end move both to his chest then shoulders.

ReputationRep:
    also .. can anyone tell me.. where i should put my hands.. because .. it dont no where to :/
    On your own hips. You'll look tres cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)
    It comes naturally, don't use too much tongue, if you're not comfortable with tongue don't use it. Also don't be a plunger and cover their whole mouth with your own - ew. Just make sure your lips are on his and if it makes you feel better, follow his lead. Also with regards to hands, I usually put one behind neck and the other round his waist, but when its coming to an end move both to his chest then shoulders.
    thanks,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Well, the first time you eat a Snickers you take a tentative bite, chew it a little and contemplate whether or not the nuts should be added to the otherwise standard Mars Bar model. After consuming the rest of the Snickers, you've got somewhat used to the taste. After time, you understand the purpose of the Snickers and where and when it should feature in your life. Eventually, you end up enjoying the Snickers and would happily eat them all the time, but you know that is bad for you, so you don't.
    TSR Legend!

ReputationRep:
    also .. can anyone tell me.. where i should put my hands.. because .. it dont no where to :/
    jerk him off.

ReputationRep:
    And when we first started kissing each other we used to try different styles of kissing...yeah i remember we used to bite each other's lips and sumtimes the tongue too...ouch my lips used to hurt a lot but it was fun, and i insists her biting hard. I shouldn't be hanging around this thread anymore...awwww good old days...sometimes when I look back it seems like the past was yesterday, I miss my ex awwww like they say first love can never be forgotten.

ReputationRep:
    Attempt to lick saliva off your partner's tonsils.

ReputationRep:
    Don't open your mouth too wide and dont stick your tongue down too far. Most other thigns are ok. Put your hands anywhere you like.

Practice makes perfect.

ReputationRep:
    x...Well babe you should deffo not write like this on TSR cuz it is majorly fu cking annoying...x

In all seriousness you shouldn't worry about the kiss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma :)!)
    Put your tongue in their mouth and move it round in circles as fast as you can. Give them the occasional bite, but don't draw blood too much.
    This confirms I'm a lazy kisser

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Lollo*)
    This confirms I'm a lazy kisser
    Haha, I was only joking :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    round his waste or neck...
    Haha, waist! Putting your hands in his waste could have a different outcome altogether!

Although, each to their own..

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I was only joking :rolleyes:
    I hope so, because you sounded more like a washing machine than a good kisser xD

ReputationRep:
    Watch twilight

ReputationRep:
    Put your tongue in their mouth [B]and move it round in circles as fast as you can[/B]. Give them the occasional bite, but don't draw blood too much.
    :lolwut:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.