Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Men being beaten off women's train in India. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Gentlemen: here you see the result of feminazism/feminism

ReputationRep:
    I found this quite amusing.

Though tbf a womens carriage is for women. Men fook off.

Sometimes I wish there were these in London, sick of men copping a feel of my arse. I'm not paranoid either....I've had a guy put his **** on me...I literally elbowed him in the stomach, the sicko.

Though its not that bad here, in India the trains are insanely packed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire2burn)
    India finally catches on to happy slapping I see.
    :rofl: I nearly choked on my hot chocolate at that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomInce6666)
    Er? Are these exclusively women-only carriages? This **** is just weird.
    Yeah, they exist in some countries particularly during rush hour - because it's so crowded and it just protects women really from being squashed next to men just for general comfort and gender privacy, along with the risk of being flashed/groped or whatever which of course happens on trains in this country too, but I guess it's not considered a big problem here. I know that the front and back carriages of trains are women only in Cairo metro, and that this exists in Japan too. It's not a 'muslim' thing like someone suggested.

For the people asking what if you want to travel with family etc. most carriages are mixed and anyone can use them. But for women who would prefer to be with women only there are carriages reserved for that.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, doubt this would happen in neighbouring Pakistan.

ReputationRep:
    So how often do the trains come, what if the men would be late if they don't go in the women's one?
    (Original post by Margaret Thatcher)
    Lol, doubt this would happen in neighbouring Pakistan.
    What is it like there then?

Am intrigued by this situation :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)
    I found this quite amusing.

Though tbf a womens carriage is for women. Men fook off.

Sometimes I wish there were these in London, sick of men copping a feel of my arse. I'm not paranoid either....I've had a guy put his **** on me...I literally elbowed him in the stomach, the sicko.

Though its not that bad here, in India the trains are insanely packed!
    :| What. Lmfao, that's disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patientology)
    If so then kudos to them. I wouldn't have imagined this actually being implemented by police, being allowed to slap men like that though and making them do squats.

What city was it?

ReputationRep:
    Women in England don't mind being groped by strangers...this is why we don't have that rule here

ReputationRep:

STOP THE FEMINOIDZS! THEY'RE TAKING AWAY OUR RIGHT TO GROPE! I WAS BORN A FREEMAN *****ES!

Die in a fire. :ahee:

A veritable festival of slaps! :rofl: :rofl:

Were they rapists or something?

ReputationRep:
    If I were on that train. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Lol wtf?

Only in India.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Lol - where is this in India?

All trains I've travelled on round Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore have been mixed. There's no separation of the genders, though I heard up north there are 'male-only' and 'female-only' carriages.

Why aren't those men putting up a fight? They seem to be completely docile? The women aren't even punching them, just slapping! Very stange..
    Looks like the Delhi Metro - brand spanking new and very nice indeed, nicer than any western metro's I've been on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    Haha, what.. Deary me.

I don't know why women and men trains is a strange concept to people. It's quite common in Asia.
    Because men and women are supposed to be equal over here and there is no need for this kind of thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Lol - where is this in India?

All trains I've travelled on round Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore have been mixed. There's no separation of the genders, though I heard up north there are 'male-only' and 'female-only' carriages.

Why aren't those men putting up a fight? They seem to be completely docile? The women aren't even punching them, just slapping! Very stange..

Maybe you didn't notice because I don't think they tend to have men-only carriages- women can choose to either go in the mixed carriages or in the women only ones. There isn't really a reason for you to notice that there are women only carriages unless you unfortunately stumbled onto one and got a beating.

ReputationRep:
    Dude. It's INDIA. You can try and blame everything in the west on 'feminazis' but not in a country where womens rights are so widely and deeply abused, and where most of these women probably haven't heard of feminism.

ReputationRep:
    The guy in the blue pants lol

ReputationRep:
    This is because they have a special train designed only for women and men are not allowed to get in. And when they get caught, women slap and beat them
    They have this train because of the religion, as men 'accidently' touch women when the train is full, that's why they designed a new one for women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mMmMm*)
    So how often do the trains come, what if the men would be late if they don't go in the women's one?

What is it like there then?

Am intrigued by this situation :eek:
    I dunno, I guess women would get in the **** if they slapped a man there?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.