Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Too many men at clubs! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xocindyxo)
    Eugh!

SO I was out last night and I noticed there were too many men on the dancefloor. I turned round to my friend and said to her: " We need some more girls in here, there's too many men, far too many men!"

She just laughed at me. I don't understand why though? Can TSR shed light on this please, thanks.
    Send them my way :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Yeah? But are you gonna bang doe?
    you should know about me, you should know about me, im funky dee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    I find that hard to visualise.

There have been very few nights when the girls have outnumbered the guys even close to 1.5:1 let alone anything more :eek3:
    Ok so 7:1 is a little bit of an exaggeration. But stats show the female to male students is near enough 70% to 30%.
    According to this anyhows:
    http://www.thecompleteuniversityguid...e.htm?ipg=6509

And Chester would be a dead place if it wasn't for the students, in the summer here it's like a ghost town, so all you ever see on nights out are students.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyunicorn133)
    Ok so 7:1 is a little bit of an exaggeration. But stats show the female to male students is near enough 70% to 30%.
    According to this anyhows:
    http://www.thecompleteuniversityguid...e.htm?ipg=6509

And Chester would be a dead place if it wasn't for the students, in the summer here it's like a ghost town, so all you ever see on nights out are students.
    Sounds like my Uni town, except the ratio is 60% female : 40% male. This however is quickly nullified by the legions of male scum that descend upon the clubs from the outskirts of town.

ReputationRep:
    I'm into women too

What clubs do you go to? Most clubs have too many guys, it's a well known thing. I went out in Glasgow
    Go to Kushion on a friday, it's nice decor and seems like the kind of place rich guys go to pull hot women
    That, and the male-female balance seemed about right last time I was there... The only other place I normally see that is in the unions.
    I don't know why, but it seems that the cheaper the club, the more of a problem this is.

Where do you go out in glasgow, out of curiosity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EggmanD)
    'Clubbing' is awful, go to a proper night with proper music full of proper people! Theres many genres to choose from
    This man knows!

ReputationRep:
    Eugh!

SO I was out last night and I noticed there were too many men on the dancefloor. I turned round to my friend and said to her: " We need some more girls in here, there's too many men, far too many men!"

She just laughed at me. I don't understand why though? Can TSR shed light on this please, thanks.
    I completely agree as a man, I wish there were more women. Wheere are all the women? I thought they liked dancing, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newts2k)
    I completely agree as a man, I wish there were more women. Wheere are all the women? I thought they liked dancing, lol
    Same omg!

ReputationRep:
    Damn.. The minute I saw this I was going to post that link.
    Looks like you beat me to it :rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.