The Student Room Group

Too many men at clubs!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xocindyxo
Eugh!

SO I was out last night and I noticed there were too many men on the dancefloor. I turned round to my friend and said to her: " We need some more girls in here, there's too many men, far too many men!"

She just laughed at me. I don't understand why though? Can TSR shed light on this please, thanks.

Send them my way :sexface:
Original post by marcusmerehay
Yeah? But are you gonna bang doe?

you should know about me, you should know about me, im funky dee! :biggrin:
Original post by A_master
I find that hard to visualise.

There have been very few nights when the girls have outnumbered the guys even close to 1.5:1 let alone anything more :eek3:

Ok so 7:1 is a little bit of an exaggeration. But stats show the female to male students is near enough 70% to 30%.
According to this anyhows:
http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/single.htm?ipg=6509

And Chester would be a dead place if it wasn't for the students, in the summer here it's like a ghost town, so all you ever see on nights out are students.
Reply 43
Original post by crazyunicorn133
Ok so 7:1 is a little bit of an exaggeration. But stats show the female to male students is near enough 70% to 30%.
According to this anyhows:
http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/single.htm?ipg=6509

And Chester would be a dead place if it wasn't for the students, in the summer here it's like a ghost town, so all you ever see on nights out are students.

Sounds like my Uni town, except the ratio is 60% female : 40% male. This however is quickly nullified by the legions of male scum that descend upon the clubs from the outskirts of town.
I'm into women too :smile:

What clubs do you go to? Most clubs have too many guys, it's a well known thing. I went out in Glasgow :biggrin:

Go to Kushion on a friday, it's nice decor and seems like the kind of place rich guys go to pull hot women :biggrin:
That, and the male-female balance seemed about right last time I was there... The only other place I normally see that is in the unions.
I don't know why, but it seems that the cheaper the club, the more of a problem this is.

Where do you go out in glasgow, out of curiosity?
Original post by EggmanD
'Clubbing' is awful, go to a proper night with proper music full of proper people! Theres many genres to choose from :biggrin:

This man knows!
Reply 46
Eugh!

SO I was out last night and I noticed there were too many men on the dancefloor. I turned round to my friend and said to her: " We need some more girls in here, there's too many men, far too many men!"

She just laughed at me. I don't understand why though? Can TSR shed light on this please, thanks.

I completely agree as a man, I wish there were more women. Wheere are all the women? I thought they liked dancing, lol
Reply 47
Original post by newts2k
I completely agree as a man, I wish there were more women. Wheere are all the women? I thought they liked dancing, lol

Same omg!
Reply 48

Damn.. The minute I saw this I was going to post that link.
Looks like you beat me to it :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending