ReputationRep:
    It's been happening on some occasions for me (also on chrome)...seems to be ever since the background changed to the christmas one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Vinnie)
    It's been happening on some occasions for me (also on chrome)...seems to be ever since the background changed to the christmas one.
    This. But it's happening all the time for me!

ReputationRep:
    Interesting - I changed from the pink theme to the blue and now it's working ok

ReputationRep:
    Can you get rid of this clunky theme please it is really starting to annoy me, it never displays properly.... see here:

I mean, just look at how bad that is
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetfloss)
    Is it just me, or has the TSR layout recently gone kaput in Google Chrome? It works fine in IE and Firefox :confused:
    Do you use an ad blocker? That could be the problem.

ReputationRep:
    The reason that Santa is drowning in navigation buttons for some people is because you've got an ad blocker blocking the banner ad. If you disable your adblocker and see how it should look, you'll see why it is happening

ReputationRep:
    Maybe if TSR didn't have stupid ads this wouldn't happen

ReputationRep:
    being able to see santa about to fall to his death is not worth disabling adblock :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    being able to see santa about to fall to his death is not worth disabling adblock :pierre:
    Agreed

ReputationRep:
    :/ It hurts my eyes... and it looks like one of those cheap tacky spam sites tbh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.