Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What song/artist are you currently obsessed with? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyBeautiful)
    :lol: We certainly could! I need to go to bed though, so for now I'll leave you with this. Has to be a classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY4QB1bkL3g

And I swear I have a...retrograde crush on Art Garfunkel.

At :51 :fan:
    CLASSIC!!!!!!! :P

......OK just one more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hqdZ4AWSaI

ReputationRep:
    Spock's Beard.

Neal Morse's solo stuff; former Spock's Beard vocalist. He's been consistently on my Spotify 'Top Artists' for well over a year now; his genius is unfathomable.

Also been listening to a lot of Epica recently. Especially this:

ReputationRep:
    The Doors

Right now, I'd say 'Shutterbug' - Big Boi.. but it's not really an obsession. :erm:

(Original post by u4m1r)
      Oh my days, what a piece. :coma:

ReputationRep:
      the mighty eric prydz! every tune a gem, he just does not do average if I wasn't straight, I would have married him :cool:

ReputationRep:
      Skream ft Freckles - How Real

sweet from his latest album. Someone said gyptian? major lazer did an epic mix of hold you, im loving that.

ReputationRep:
      Jason Yang. His violin-playing is incredible :love:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by alharrison4)
      Blink 182 (again). Just got tickets to see them in Sheffield next year, and I'm working my way throught their entire discography at the moment. Looking forward to the new album, I must've heard everything about a million times each now :')
      me too me too! I am seeing them at Birmingham LG Arena though, am already excited, despite it being like... 7 months away it is the light at the end of the tunnel of all the ****ty exams I have coming up!

but at the moment, the band I am listening to 24/7 and seeing in... a week and a day (omfg whoo) is Atreyu.

absorb the awesomeness that is 'two become one'

ReputationRep:
      Kamelot.

Also Circus Maximus' album, Isolate.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mally-xo)

Sadly, this song and The Squeeze are the only good songs since A Death-Grip On Yesterday.

ReputationRep:
      Joe Budden.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by manga-freak)
      CLASSIC!!!!!!! :P

......OK just one more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hqdZ4AWSaI
      Very nice :yep:

We haven't done this one yes, and of course we have to-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYKJu...eature=related

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by 69Crazyfists)
      Sadly, this song and The Squeeze are the only good songs since A Death-Grip On Yesterday.
      what nooo, how can you say that!? what about becoming the bull!? and blow!? :eek: regardless I am looking forward to seeing them live.

also, I second your suggestion of Kamelot. I love mourning star by them and anthem by them.

ReputationRep:
      what nooo, how can you say that!? what about becoming the bull!? and blow!? :eek: regardless I am looking forward to seeing them live.

also, I second your suggestion of Kamelot. I love mourning star by them and anthem by them.
      Hmmm... maybe... I prefer Doomsday to both of them though. In general I was thoroughly let down by there last two albums and I'm resigned to the fact that they'll never reach the heights of The Curse and SN&BK.

I wish I'd started listened to Kamelot a long time ago. They are just incredible, their last 6 albums are flawless. I'm going to see them next year - can't wait.

ReputationRep:
      Hmmm... maybe... I prefer Doomsday to both of them though. In general I was thoroughly let down by there last two albums and I'm resigned to the fact that they'll never reach the heights of The Curse and SN&BK.

I wish I'd started listened to Kamelot a long time ago. They are just incredible, their last 6 albums are flawless. I'm going to see them next year - can't wait.

true true. suicide notes and butterfly kisses is pretty delicious!:perv:

I heard them many years ago muahaha, my dad used to love them, we still blast them out whenever we are in the car together haha ooh where are you seeing them?

is your username a play on 36crazyfists by the way? I always think of them when I see your posts lol.

ReputationRep:
      true true. suicide notes and butterfly kisses is pretty delicious!:perv:

I heard them many years ago muahaha, my dad used to love them, we still blast them out whenever we are in the car together haha ooh where are you seeing them?

is your username a play on 36crazyfists by the way? I always think of them when I see your posts lol.

I think The Curse is my favourite, if only for the intro to Bleeding Mascara :coma:

You're lucky... my dad likes ****... And he really doesn't like my taste either.

It sure is, they're my favourite band.

ReputationRep:
      Dean martin has been racking up a lot of plays on my iPod recently. Such talent!

ReputationRep:
      I think The Curse is my favourite, if only for the intro to Bleeding Mascara :coma:

You're lucky... my dad likes ****... And he really doesn't like my taste either.

It sure is, they're my favourite band.

yeah, they better play that song at Wembley when I see them, so good :sexface:

aww yeah he has a pretty immense taste. my mum used to get really pissed off at him when he insisted on playing papa roach to me and my sister when we were younger. he used to just go 'blahhh' over the rude bits in last resort
      at least he is supportive of my music taste usually, most of my friends don't get the appeal of the decent music I like. but each to their own haha.

:yy: whoo, nice choice, I find it really hard to pinpoint my all time favourite band but they would probably be up there in my top ten!

ReputationRep:
      French acoustic hip-hop:

ReputationRep:
      RainbowDaize

he's one of my best friends who's recently released an album. It's on itunes
      I love it, and not just because it's my friend

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.